Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Jill Valentine!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SO why is this on SIDESHOW net but not on HT official website?
Or HT will fix that head or something

Since it says BSAA version you already know they are making another one, but Im thinking it would end up as her RE5 version. Im hoping they do a STARS version first though. It says place our order, but it doesnt say when she will be released though, anyone have an idea on it?

Ok got bored so i did a little tweek in PS. I think if they just made the nose a bit wider it would look more like the game character in RE5. I doubt they will make changes to her but it would be nice to see.

aac49d.png
fubbc0.jpg

I would LOVE to see the Battle Suit version!! :drool

oh yes would get that without hesitation too

OMF'nG! I don't care what anyone says, this figure is awesome!

:lecture QFT!

this is just great suprise since there was no hint from HT's that Jill was coming so soon just that they were making her sometime in 2010. as of right now this this is the best announcement from HT's for me this year and i will get all versions of Jill if they make more (crossing my fingers for battle suit and RE3 version)

That looks real good and I agree, making her nose a little wider would make her much more accurate. I'm sure HT will make a few changes before the final product is released like they did with Chris and Sheva and Wesker.

I'd but any Jill HT makes!

I'm just seeing a lot of "I'll wait for the STARS version" here. If people do that, HT might not see it worth their time to even make the STARS version if the BSAA version doesn't do well enough. I hope I'm worried for no reason though!

Agreed. And even then, there is still no guarantee we'll get STARS Jill (though I hope we do) since presumably HT only has the right to make her in her RE5 outfits. I'm 95% certain we'll see a Battle Suit version of Jill but STARS Jill is kinda up in the air (though like I said I really hope we get one). Either way I'm definately Pre-ordering this.

The likeness is definately better than Sheva's. Like small_studios said, all HT really need to do is make her nose a tad wider since Jill does kinda have a big snoz in the last few games.

Agreed. And even then, there is still no guarantee we'll get STARS Jill (though I hope we do) since presumably HT only has the right to make her in her RE5 outfits. I'm 95% certain we'll see a Battle Suit version of Jill but STARS Jill is kinda up in the air (though like I said I really hope we get one). Either way I'm definately Pre-ordering this.

Exactly. Chris and Wesker had the STARS outfits in the game so they got away with it, but with Jill, its looking more like Battle Suit although STARS would be the better choice.

Exactly. Chris and Wesker had the STARS outfits in the game so they got away with it, but with Jill, its looking more like Battle Suit although STARS would be the better choice.

However RE3 Jill would be the BEST choice :D

Maybe if Capcom adds more costumes for the Mercs characters in RE5 via download, they'll add Jill in her STARS uniform and HT can make her.

Last edited:
Good figure when she's not wearing the cap. With it she just looks goofy. STARS Chris and both Weskers are still the best of Hot Toys Resident Evil figures.

900957_press17-001.jpg

Since it says BSAA version you already know they are making another one, but Im thinking it would end up as her RE5 version. Im hoping they do a STARS version first though. It says place our order, but it doesnt say when she will be released though, anyone have an idea on it?

And so does Sheva's base. And we are all loving that second Sheva figure... :rolleyes:

Just because it says BSAA version doesn't mean there is another version coming for sure and Sheva proves that (so far at least, I guess).

And so does Sheva's base. And we are all loving that second Sheva figure... :rolleyes:

Just because it says BSAA version doesn't mean there is another version coming for sure and Sheva proves that (so far at least, I guess).

Didnt know that, I had SHeva and BSAA Chris on predoer when they were first announced but ended up canceling them. I do have both Weskers and RPD Leon though, although I would like to have them all.

Wouldnt the outfit she is wearing be the Stars version? In the lost in nightmares game Chris is in his Stars uniform so wouldnt that make Jill in hers:confused:

Maybe the uniform Chris is wearing in the game just looks similar to the Stars version?

No both Chris and Jill were wearing BSAA uniforms in LIN. Chris' LIN BSAA uniform looks very similar to his STARS uniform but they are different.

I had to go back and watch a clip of Lost In Nightmares. I deleted my comment, didnt want to seem like a RE newb:lol

Back