Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Jill Valentine!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes yes yes :rock:rock:rock:chew:banana:chew:banana

will be standing by my computer next week waiting to get my order in as soon as she goes up for order

I'm just worried a lack of orders for this version (hoping for a STARS version) will lead to this being the ONLY version. So order guys and cancel (if you have to) before she ships. So hopefully we get enough interest in her for a 2nd version of her :D

Hot Toys, you have no idea how much I Love You!!!

I was having a crappy day at work...
saw the topic on newsletter and was hoping for just a description.
Then to my surprise, an actual pic.
Where there was a frown was now gone
and replaced by a smile from ear to ear.
HT, did I mention I love you:angelsmil

I'm just worried a lack of orders for this version (hoping for a STARS version) will lead to this being the ONLY version. So order guys and cancel (if you have to) before she ships. So hopefully we get enough interest in her for a 2nd version of her :D

Lack of orders? :lol

I doubt that. ;)

Question is will we get a 3rd Chris to go with her.... BSAA ver.2 (The early years)? Actually the grey STARS' shirt with 2 BSAA logos and a vest is all that's needed. (Hoped it'll be included with this Jill?)

No extra hands?

No more varied/different weapons from RE5?

20100423_59268b86473a11e834b8WIdT3dK3g7M8.jpg

20100423_64ff965f8e4ce5985d7aC8AJJt78JLHB.jpg

Last edited:
looks fine to me. i hope that this and if they do a STAR version, which I'm certain that they will do going by the sub-title, do real good in sales so that we may get a chance to see a barry and rebecca.

Lack of orders? :lol

I doubt that. ;)

I'm just seeing a lot of "I'll wait for the STARS version" here. If people do that, HT might not see it worth their time to even make the STARS version if the BSAA version doesn't do well enough. I hope I'm worried for no reason though!

This figure looks great. Do you guys think HT will make Battle Suit Jill?

Based on Chris and Wesker, I say its more likely than the STARS version. By that I mean, they reused the headsculpts on both versions are the same. Jill has shorter hair in her STARS uniform so that would require at least a new hair style if not hair. BS Jill could use the ponytail hair though.

i have the stars versions of chris and wesker and i have sheva but jill, i'll get this one AND the stars version if its made ( hopefully yes ). too cool, and yeah maybe the headsculpt needs a tweak here or there but its nothing that will keep me from buying it. :joy

I'm getting more of a young Lara Croft vibe from that head sculpt, but I guess it could pass for a post-Gamecube RE franchise Jill Valentine.

I think I'll wait for BS Jill then. I can only affort one Jill and I want the best looking suit.

Back