Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Jill Valentine!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sculpt looks like balls. I'm not getting one unless they change the sculpt on her. Looks nothing like her at all.

Wake me up when this one happens:

jill_02_1024.jpg

^The only Jill Valentine to me. Not BSAA that doesn't look like her, not cloaked bird lady, not blonde-haired superhuman, not fake Jill from terrible movie.

Jill's specs... Head by Hiroki Hayashi-sensei, same person that sculpted Sheva's head

Biohazard 5: 1/6th scale Jill Valentine (B.S.A.A. Version) Collectible Figure

Product code: VGM11

Hot Toys is delighted to present the 1/6th scale Jill Valentine (B.S.A.A. Version) collectible figure from the Biohazard 5 (Resident Evil) video game series. The real-like collectible is fully poseable, specially crafted based on the image of Jill Valentine in her B.S.A.A. Version in the video game, highlighting the newly developed head sculpt, highly detailed gear and weapons.

The 1/6th scale Jill Valentine (B.S.A.A. Version) collectible figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Jill Valentine in the video game Biohazard 5 (Resident Evil) in her B.S.A.A. Version
- Approximately 28 cm tall
- Newly developed female TrueType body with over 30 points of articulations
- Real-like hair sculpture with ponytail
- Three (3) pieces of interchangeable posing palms with black gloves
* One (1) pair of left and right palm for holding gun
* One (1) piece of right palm for holding knife
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) set of real fabric B.S.A.A. uniform including: blue shirt, black tactical vest, grey pants, leather-like grey and black boots
- Dark-blue colored cap

Accessories:
- Headset
- Radio with pouch
- Shoulder holsters with (2) holster pouches
- Belt with two (2) pouches in the front, one (1) back pouch and one (1) aid spray pouch
- Holster
- Magazine pouch
- Knife pocket
- Figure stand with Jill Valentine (B.S.A.A. Version) nameplate and video game logo

Weapons:
- Handgun
- Sniper
- Two (2) machine guns
- Knife
- Flash grenade
- Aid spray
- Ammo pack

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Hayashi Hiroki
- Head Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

Release date: Q3, 2010

© Capcom Co., Ltd. 2010 All Rights Reserved.

Remarks:
- Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
- All information is subject to change without prior notice.
- The above release date is for reference only, please check with your local distributors and wholesalers for more accurate details.

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong, if they made a good of job of making the arms and legs look natural I would buy it in a heartbeat.

Having just looked at the Sarah Connor figure for the first time (wasn't really interested in it) the arms look allot better than Sheva's. Maybe there is hope after all. I haven't seen any figures with rubber covered knee joints though so that and the exposed shoulders would be my concerns.

Unfortunately I think they are highly unlikely to make a RE3 Jill, a battle suit variant is the only one I can really see happening, which would still make me as happy as a frenchman who just invented a pair of self-removing trousers! :D

Yeah. Unfortunately, I can only see an RE3 Jill being made if HT obtains the license for earlier games or Capcom releases her RE3 outfit as downloadable content for RE5. Same goes for STARS Jill. Who knows, if the RE5 line does well enough, maybe HT will try to obtain the rights for earlier games.

Jill's specs... Head by Hiroki Hayashi-sensei, same person that sculpted Sheva's head

Biohazard 5: 1/6th scale Jill Valentine (B.S.A.A. Version) Collectible Figure

Product code: VGM11

Hot Toys is delighted to present the 1/6th scale Jill Valentine (B.S.A.A. Version) collectible figure from the Biohazard 5 (Resident Evil) video game series. The real-like collectible is fully poseable, specially crafted based on the image of Jill Valentine in her B.S.A.A. Version in the video game, highlighting the newly developed head sculpt, highly detailed gear and weapons.

The 1/6th scale Jill Valentine (B.S.A.A. Version) collectible figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Jill Valentine in the video game Biohazard 5 (Resident Evil) in her B.S.A.A. Version
- Approximately 28 cm tall
- Real-like hair sculpture with ponytail
- Three (3) pieces of interchangeable posing palms with black gloves
* One (1) pair of left and right palm for holding gun
* One (1) piece of right palm for holding knife
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) set of real fabric B.S.A.A. uniform including: blue shirt, black tactical vest, grey pants, leather-like grey and black boots
- Dark-blue colored cap

Accessories:
- Headset
- Radio with pouch
- Shoulder holsters with (2) holster pouches
- Belt with two (2) pouches in the front, one (1) back pouch and one (1) aid spray pouch
- Holster
- Magazine pouch
- Knife pocket
- Figure stand with Jill Valentine (B.S.A.A. Version) nameplate and video game logo

Weapons:
- Handgun
- Sniper
- Two (2) machine guns
- Knife
- Flash grenade
- Aid spray
- Ammo pack

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Hayashi Hiroki
- Head Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

Release date: Q3, 2010

© Capcom Co., Ltd. 2010 All Rights Reserved.

Remarks:
- Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
- All information is subject to change without prior notice.
- The above release date is for reference only, please check with your local distributors and wholesalers for more accurate details.
I'm gonna put this in the first post, thanks Bandito!

Wake me up when this one happens:

jill_02_1024.jpg

^The only Jill Valentine to me. Not BSAA that doesn't look like her, not cloaked bird lady, not blonde-haired superhuman, not fake Jill from terrible movie.

same here thats the jill i want and i know HOT TOYS will make her ...

...and I'm sure we'll see some changes on Jill as well. This is a highly demanded figure and I think HT wants to sell as many as possible so they can make Battle Suit Jill and drain our bank accounts even further.

Yeah, I suspect we will see a certain degree of tweaks as always. One hopes. And yes, battlesuit jill please.

Personally, I'm overjoyed it's the BSAA Jill, this figure will fit perfectly with the other five RE5 figure produced so far, and y'know, seeing this Jill in this costume in the flash-backs that punctuate RE5, and being such an awesome mercenaries character, and appearing in Lost in Nightmares really secures this design in my mind as very characterising of Jill - its streamline and energetic, totally functional and retains the color motifs of blues and whites I associate with Jill.

- ...Approximately 28 cm tall
- Real-like hair sculpture with ponytail....

Told you there were differences to the body...

...And that's why it ain't a great likeness.

I keep seeing something of a young Julianne Moore in the sculpt.

1-julianne.jpg

Back