Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Jill Valentine!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you just used the hat to hold the headset in place and then just put the strap over the radio without the wire?

Yep.

But that's still hard for the strap, even when the wire is broken... and the radio pouch itself is also a pain to attach to the holster.

I'd like one of these, but not sure if I can justify 2 Jills as my only HTs. :D

Yep.

But that's still hard for the strap, even when the wire is broken... and the radio pouch itself is also a pain to attach to the holster.

I've not even had the balls to take Jill or any of my HT RE figures out of their boxes...... Thats the problem when you pay too much for figures. :monkey2

However, the posing ability is quite restrictive in a box...

I would feel bad to pay so much for not displaying those figures...

My thoughts on Jill [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kb0m7qSRWA"]YouTube - ‪Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 BSAA Jill Review‬‏[/ame]

Nice review. Lost in nightmares is my fave Lvl on RE5 because its the closest weve been to old school in years. Many times i have nearly bought BSAA Jill but i decided against and i got battlesuit. My current agony is which to buy -- Midnight Vs STARS Wesker :-/

I can afford both. But i prefer STARS as a figure. Im waiting to find a Midnight figure at STARS price though. If it dosnt happen soon ill just STARS

... And all this time later (though only missing STARS Wesker)

dscf4303a.jpg

dscf4307nk.jpg

Got my BSAA Jillian

Back