Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Jill Valentine!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know if you take off the pony tail one could easily make a custom of Jill in her alternate "Sarah Conner" costume in RE remake.

If/when HT releases a Battle Suit Jill I kinda hope (though I doubt it will happen) they give her two head sculpts. One with a generic expression and one with a pissed off look from when she's fighting Chris and Sheva. Again though, probably won't happen.

Things inevitably change over time, but I'd still much prefer an "updated" Jill that's based on the original Playstation versions than any newer incarnation of her. This "Jill" sculpt reminds me more of Claire Redfield than Jill Valentine.

The prototype has been displayed.
So that means there won't be any changes on this figure.....right??

Yup. If I remember correctly, HT displayed the first TDK suit Batman proto (which was quite inaccurate) and the final figure looked much better. So some changes are still possible, especially if we make a big deal out of it.

What he said! Keep the suggestions and constructive criticism comin', guys! :D

She looks pretty cool. I'm glad to see Hot Toys create another female character.

Don't know if it was noted but her eyebrows need to be tweaked as well. The HT head has the upside down-V arch while the actual actress/game model has rounded eyebrows.

Don't know if it was noted but her eyebrows need to be tweaked as well. The HT head has the upside down-V arch while the actual actress/game model has rounded eyebrows.

Good observation. The eyebrows have been noted in the 'revise sculpt petition' thread, but not this exact observation.

With all the weapons she comes with it would make a cool Lara Croft mod,

That it would. I'm really interested to see the revised female TT. But this figure, coupled with anything one wishes to glean from the sideshow release or elsewhere, has a lot of potential for Lara customs.

Having said that, I thought Sideshow mentioned in one of their QA's that the 1/6th Lara license had been snapped up by 'some other company', whatever you want to read into that.

Jill is $134.99 at Cornerstore, plus in store pick up for me!
I live in CA, but the 9% sales tax is a killer. I might order and do pick-up on a day when we are going to Disneyland; the only problem is that the summer is all black-out dates.

Honestly, I have yet to find a cheaper place for Hot Toys new releases outside of eBay. :(

Yeah, the sales tax is a killer so in the end it will be cheaper for me to get it at BBTS as I am a CA resident. On the plus side I did order a NECA Big Daddy Bouncer as CSC got them in stock!

Back