Hot Toys Predators - Classic Predator - Official Specs and Pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Predators - Classic Predator - MMS?

They will most probably include a 2nd HS (unmasked). That way they can do an accurate head.

^they shouldve done that with Berserker.

I hope they go ahead and remake the pred from the first movie...

These are just such massive improvements over the P1 that people would definitely buy them.

Go all out with it, too. Give him damaged and clean armour like the mark vi.

2 heads. One just for clean and damaged masks, the other head just for expressions.

I'm no Pred-head, so can someone tell me in a concise manner about the major differences between P1 and this guy? Obviously, the mask is more messed up here, but are there enough differences to justify re-making the P1 Pred in addition to this?

I'm no Pred-head, so can someone tell me in a concise manner about the major differences between P1 and this guy? Obviously, the mask is more messed up here, but are there enough differences to justify re-making the P1 Pred in addition to this?

No trophy skulls, no bone necklace, no armor on the left bicep ..... just Classic was the _____-boy Pred in Predators and it was HT's excuse to make a new, better one :dunno

*** Not that I'm complaining :D

No trophy skulls, no bone necklace, no armor on the left bicep ..... just Classic was the _____-boy Pred in Predators and it was HT's excuse to make a new, better one :dunno

*** Not that I'm complaining :D
So it sounds to me that there's not enough to warrant their re-doing the P1 Pred, then. I'll probably mix and match parts to make the most screen accurate P1 I can.

So it sounds to me that there's not enough to warrant their re-doing the P1 Pred, then. I'll probably mix and match parts to make the most screen accurate P1 I can.

All you need is those 3 things listed above, and an undamaged mask, and you're golden. No one will know any better :wink1:

They will remake P1 with new body. Trust me. Someday this will happen.

All you need is those 3 things listed above, and an undamaged mask, and you're golden. No one will know any better :wink1:
actually, it turns out the entire shoulder cannon assembly is totally different from P1 too. tankman pointed that out in the other thread. and i seriously doubt you could just swap that out since the P1 figure is so damn skinny.

They will remake P1 with new body. Trust me. Someday this will happen.

If that's the case, they may as well remake the AVP's, P2's and Ancient/Elder again, too. They have been waiting for an update longer than P1.

You can use the body from classic if the old P1 body is so offensive to ya. :lol

Gonna pass on this one. Satisfied w/ my old P1 already plus this one come from the new movie "Predators" line w/c I didn't try to collect either.

HELL YEAHH!!!! I LOVE THIS. come on hottoys, release it quick, make me and everyone here broke and happy.

hell, if possible, please release all predators from PREDATOR 2 MOVIE. all lost hunters in the same year.

:thud::drool great now i cant get the predator lsb or the scorpion statue i want it and i need it and the base is cool

actually, it turns out the entire shoulder cannon assembly is totally different from P1 too. tankman pointed that out in the other thread. and i seriously doubt you could just swap that out since the P1 figure is so damn skinny.
Isn't the armor on the feet slightly different also?

They will most probably include a 2nd HS (unmasked). That way they can do an accurate head.

That's what I'm thinking. The mask looks too flush to the head for a set of closed mandibles to be under there.

Isn't the armor on the feet slightly different also?
oh yeah. well i don't think it's all that different besides the little strap goes in between the middle toes instead of the inner toes. or something like that. i think it's still the same armor though.

Will be updated with official details as they become available.

ClassicPred3.jpg

ClassicPred2.jpg

ClassicPred1.jpg

The only sort of problem i have with this guy is the side bottom part of the mask, its way fatter n sticks out more than original P1... look at the FIRST pic.. the bottom sides seem fat!!! yet he is overall awesome.. doubt very highly that this is a removable mask guys !!! :slap:gah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back