Hot Toys OT Star Wars 1/6: your biggest want?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which do you desire most?

• Total voters
Hard for me to get too excited about any humans, since HT is 0/2 in the likeness department so far IMO. So, I would probably be most excited about some crazy monsters like Jabba or the guys in the Cantina.

Voted for Leia since I could conceive of buying her even if I buy nothing else from Star Wars. To complete the holy trinity of cool female characters in sci-fi. The other two being Ripley and Sarah Connor.

Leia now in front...what a surprise.

batleia.jpg

Lando's tied with Fett? Recount!

I know its an inevitable release, but Fett is the most overrated SW character ever. I don't get the love for him, I think it is just "cool" to like him. I voted for all except Boba. Lando has always been at the top of my list and the SSC one is not up to par. I am sure we will see quite a bit of that list though ;)

There are soooo many options, you can't possible narrow it down to 10 for a poll. I did pick Jedi Luke only because I have or have on the way every figure on that list and the Jedi Luke is the poorest in every way.

Back