Hot Toys OT Star Wars 1/6: your biggest want?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which do you desire most?

• Total voters
There are soooo many options, you can't possible narrow it down to 10 for a poll. I did pick Jedi Luke only because I have or have on the way every figure on that list and the Jedi Luke is the poorest in every way.

Hence the 'other' option.

Jedi Luke and any version of Vader are two of my main wants. Alec Guinness Obi-Wan and Yoda would be cool too.

ROTS Anakin Skywalker
ROTS Count Dooku
ROTJ Jedi Luke
ROTS Obi-Wan Kenobi
ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

In that order :D

My greatest want from Hot Toys is a 1/4 scale Vader and Fett.
I know it says 1/6th, but I believe these two in 1/4 scale should be done.
Regardless, I could never pass on anything Fett or Vader. These will be my last HT buys until A couple new SW movie stuff.

Man.... reading some of these comments.... does Hot Toys pay you or are you people just that madly in love with them?

We already got Darth Vader, a perfect one that will not be topped.
Not sure how the droids will be any different, SSC looks perfectly fine to me.
ANH Obi, Lando, Han, both Lukes have already been done, same with Boba.

Really I would like to see a Boba, Ben be made to drive the prices down, but HT will charge the same amount as the ridiculously priced eBay ones.
I really rather get new characters instead of repeats that will just cost more money.

What was Han priced at? Well over $250 with shipping.

Boba Fett will be $350 and Vader will be $400 :lol

Hot Toys female figures aren't very good. Doubt they'd do Slave Leia justice.

Well I just sold my SS ESB/ROTJ Vader in anticipation of an eventual HT Vader that would make his value plummet so Im hoping Vader otherwise those HT stormies are gonna be awfully lonely on the ol' shelf.
Also an HT Boba Fett would be insane!

Well I just sold my SS ESB/ROTJ Vader in anticipation of an eventual HT Vader that would make his value plummet so Im hoping Vader otherwise those HT stormies are gonna be awfully lonely on the ol' shelf.
Also an HT Boba Fett would be insane!

Thinking of doing the same.........

Back