Hot Toys OT Star Wars 1/6: your biggest want?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which do you desire most?

• Total voters
Oooo cant forget the Tusken leader, URoRRuR'R'R!!!!!! and he better have crazy amounts of accessories.

I'd like a good Yoda, Jawa, Royal Imperial Guard, Admiral Ackbar. Fun bonuses but ulikely would be 2-1B (the medic droid) and EV-9D9.

I'd love a Snowspeeder Luke as it's a great outfit and something a little different; I'd also like a 1/6 scale Snowspeeder and Landspeeder, which I don't think are beyond the realms of possibility.

An accurately scaled X-Wing is probably impossible (though there is a rumour of a 1/12 X-wing coming from Hasbro) but I'd be happy with a Gentle Giant Jumbo Kenner X-Wing.

When HT gets around to producing a Royal Guard, I hope they have armor under the cloaks. I never picked up the Medicoms, but I've never seen anything about them being armored. It would also be nice if they did the Senate Guard at the same time. I always liked how the ceremonial blue cloaked guards gave way to the more sinister red.

Last edited:
I find Skiff Lando to be a interesting choice. There seems to be many different materials and textures to his outfit plus the helmet. Would love if he came with two heads though. I would not want to have a headsculpt covered.

Not sure if I would buy it but when I think of SW HT figures he comes up as the most interesting to me!!

Skiff Lando & Weequay are some of my top wants!

I don't think you could do a Skiff Lando with removable helmet.

Lando doesn't sell, no matter how much people (including me) would like a figure of him in either his ESB or Skiff outfit.

Definitely Jedi Luke. Its been far too long since the SS Version.

And the SS version's arms were far too long. I'd be as surprised as the SS Luke's face if HT doesn't do that outfit ASAP.

I find Skiff Lando to be a interesting choice. There seems to be many different materials and textures to his outfit plus the helmet. Would love if he came with two heads though. I would not want to have a headsculpt covered.

Not sure if I would buy it but when I think of SW HT figures he comes up as the most interesting to me!!

Why SSC hasn't done a Lando Skiff is beyond me. Badass outfit, cool helmet. If Lando was in the new movie it probably have been a lock but for whatever reason it seems they shut out BDW.

And the SS version's arms were far too long. I'd be as surprised as the SS Luke's face if HT doesn't do that outfit ASAP.

Why SSC hasn't done a Lando Skiff is beyond me. Badass outfit, cool helmet. If Lando was in the new movie it probably have been a lock but for whatever reason it seems they shut out BDW.

Not a trooper, Imperial, bounty hunter, cool alien or one of the three main characters, so plenty of people who would view it as a pass at current prices. There's also the distant historical precedent of the Hasbro 12" Lando being one of that lines poorest sellers, if not the poorest.

I'd love to see one, if only for the novelty of seeing a Lando figure.

Back