Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if indeed HT is making the release for Chinese new Year 14th Feb plus China being on holidays for a week the second batch will likely be end of March from e.g. Toys2 and then the official release in US should be end of April-May. This seems to be the typical rollout if everything goes smooth

I would try to get rid of MK2 if I were you. I just saw MK2 at Toys2 in the display and the paint job just does not look metallic enough. Almost seems like it's just the color of the plastic and add a coat of glittery gloss to try to get away with not painting the red color at all. MK3 is much better but by the looks of it BD may just have the best paint job out of them all. And we have not even considered the BD options :)

Really Geil? I like my Mark II somewhat better than the Mark III. The BD will probably change that though.

i think mk 2 is cool but how different are the two mk 3's going to be? is it worth another 200 bucks

It's never to early. Fingers are cross for this target date. If it's true, that hopefully means final/updated pics should be up within a couple of weeks?? Look forward for them.

Sideshow's page for the BD Iron Man says the estimated ship date is February but isn't that a little early? We haven't even seen in-hand pictures yet.

But it'd be great if they'll have it in-stock around the same time it's released overseas.

HT is trying to get the BD Iron Man out before Chinese New Year holiday in HK, so if the Feb release date for Sideshow still holds, it would probably be very late in the month when they start processing orders. It would be very unusual if Sideshow gets theirs at the same time as Hong Kong buyers.

Somewhat similar case with the Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 (STARS) Wesker figure. Sideshow has sent out 30 day notices for this figure and it hasn't been released in HK yet.

Maybe Chinese New Year is causing a hastening of certain figure releases (while delaying others. *Batman*)

Yikes, I have to budget myself. I thought the BD would take longer so I put myself on the waitlist for a Venom comiquette. Me in trouble...I think.

HT is trying to get the BD Iron Man out before Chinese New Year holiday in HK

Maybe Chinese New Year is causing a hastening of certain figure releases (while delaying others. *Batman*)

chinese new year is on feb 14---valentine's day! :D

it's a huge holiday in asia and most folks will go on a spending spree, just like xmas. so it's a good move by ht to release it in time for that...

Really Geil? I like my Mark II somewhat better than the Mark III. The BD will probably change that though.

OOOps big oopsy for not owning any of these and talking out of my ass :p. I meant it the other way around. MKIII is the one that is red and golden where the red does not look like a paint job and MKII is the one in silver which has been nicely done.

Lol, there you go!

The Mark III is the reason I'm so eager to see some actual pictures of the finished product. The paint job just HAS to be a big improvement from the previous one.

Well I got a response from [email protected], please see below:

"Hi,

I am in the US and have just pre-ordered the Hot TOys Iron Man Battle Damaged. Can you please advise on the release date and the expected date that it will hit US soil?

Thanks,"

Hot Toys:

"Hello,

Thanks for your interest in Hot Toys products!

This item will be available on March - April, 2010.

Please kindly wait for the information from your dealer soon.

Please keep visit our official website for getting our most updated news!

Thanks!

Best regards,

SA/ Hot Toys Ltd. "

April.. OUCH. At least it gives them time to get it right. Will prolly ship out w T2 and others as is the norm for HT.

April.. OUCH. At least it gives them time to get it right. Will prolly ship out w T2 and others as is the norm for HT.

Sounds like this and Mech-Test Tony will hit around the same time.

Then we'll be inundated right away with IM2 figures. Whisch is AWESOME, but also $$$ :angelsmil

Sounds like this and Mech-Test Tony will hit around the same time.

Then we'll be inundated right away with IM2 figures. Whisch is AWESOME, but also $$$ :angelsmil

I doubt IM2 figures (from HT) will be available once the movie opens in May. I bet it is third or forth quarter before figures hit. HT confirmed Blade II, IM BD, Tech-suit IM, 300, T-800, Comedian just to name a few in the first two quarters.

With the sloooooooow product development of figures in other lineups (Marvel, IB etc) announced awhile ago and the new lineups (Avatar, Clash of the Titans etc.), I expect delays on both announced figures and unannounced figures. :(

Back