Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last I checked it was still end of the month to start receiving his allocation .... Another week+ to finally have him :drool

I had to do the Hong Kong thing any day now they will be here. I ordered the War Machine and tony tech from big bad toy store.

Received my first Hot Toys today the Battle Damaged Mark 3 I can't believe how much better they are then my medicom Spidermen. I wish I could post pics but I have a mac and put a post in one of the help sections.

I am on a mac but not sure what is stopping you from posting :) Just use one of those online hosting services. I use imageshack.com. I know others use photobucket.com surely there are some more
So now post away :D

View attachment 23561 I am figuring out how to post pics and this is the first Hot Toys. The figure came perfect no problems I love it with the lights on. I cannot wait to get the rest of the figures this week. Thank you for all the help guys.

Is Hot Toys deliberately giving figures giraffe necks these days?...

Then you have no excuse resizing with the Preview app!

I don;t need an excuse, just a friendly warning during my early noob days as it was not mentioned in the rules & guidelines
Haven't you noticed that I have been resizing them eversince someone flamed me for it ;)

Yeah I think the BD will greatly benefit from being posed from the front but also slightly from the side.

How accurate is the sideshow exclusive page? say's it's due this month... hope not.

let me guess... u got tons of other po's as well don't you? :rolleyes:
i mean, that's the only possible explanation why you don't want this bad boy in your hands soon. :banana:banana:banana

actually, me too! :monkey2 haha...

Yeah but not just figures. Diecast as well.

Hi all, need some help (actually, need some opinions). I preordered War Machine and want to get a Mark 3 to go with him, but not sure if I want to go for the original or the BD. The bd has a lot more extra goodies it seems, but I prefer the clean paint job of the original.

So, which do each of you prefer if you had to choose 1?

Also, are the QC problems mentioned about the bd the same with the original?

Back