Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buy the MK IV. MK III has paint variations (brighter in some areas, darker in others) on the body and it doesnt look as nice as the paint job as the MK III Bd. The MK IV looks pretty much like the MK III cept a little variations but it will probably have the nice paint job of the MK III bd.

I'd wait for the upcoming Marks from the new movie if I were only getting just one. By the time the movie releases, Hot Toys will probably have unveiled the new figures anyway and the release shouldn't be much longer than War Machine's.

And that is what I'm doing. I have a pre-order for the BD Mark III from goodshipped that I expect to ship any moment now...but I'm not keeping it. I had a tough time deciding, but ultimately I'm going to sell it off the second it arrives.

Buy the MK IV. MK III has paint variations (brighter in some areas, darker in others) on the body and it doesnt look as nice as the paint job as the MK III Bd. The MK IV looks pretty much like the MK III cept a little variations but it will probably have the nice paint job of the MK III bd.

Has the iv been confirmed? I didn't think any of the iv v or vi had been shown yet.

I know it's only a minor thing but I don't like the triangular light on the Mk IV.

it looks like alot of people don't like it neither, but I don't know why, he's had a triangle in the comics for awhile. I don't care if it was a hexagon, as long as the armor's cool, it's cool

it looks like alot of people don't like it neither, but I don't know why, he's had a triangle in the comics for awhile. I don't care if it was a hexagon, as long as the armor's cool, it's cool

Circle shapes are on the palms and feet. From a design aspect, keeping the circle theme probably works better. Could that be why the new comic armor has even more circles? It's also the classic Iron Man shape. On top of that, the triangle is closer to the Superman logo. Uniqueness is good.

Personally I like the Mark VI design, but I'm wanting one of these now and the Mark III has taken on a classic feel for the movies already imo, so I like it.

Thinking of going with the original Mark III because of the scratchy paint and QC issues of the BD. So, for all ya'll in the know, where (besides here and ebay) could i pick one up relatively cheap?

I see that SSC still has the wait list open, any realistic chances of that getting converted if I sign up?

Maybe they should try an IM with round eyes because those rectangular suckers really throw off the entire design...

:D

Yes it just has some normal wear scratches like a work truck may have. I have two BD because I like the paint and the look better then the regular Mark 3. So I have one posed with nothing out and looking perfect and one damaged with all the gizmos out and they go well together I will take some pics later.

I don't know if I would call it damaged, used maybe but not damaged unless you put the damaged pieces on it. The marks are minor with out the damaged pieces on otherwise it looks like the suit after he punches the concrete wall in the first movie he is not damaged but not spotless either I think it makes a nice effect. My Mark II is perfect and I like the look of the BD Mark III with the good chest plate and head better for display.

Back