Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT 's Ironman line all looks too slim ...

The BD version is the absolute worst (the waist and shoulder areas are horrific without some kind of mod). Other versions (Mark II-III) are not as slim, although their proportions could surely be improved, as the Mark IV unarguably demonstrated.

i've accepted it already... and face it! it will fade after 2 months cause it's made of rubber

PB247010.jpg

Sorry guys!! is TRUE mine start fading looks HORRIBLE!! :(I think never happens to me and I was check all my figures and IM BD is FADING!!!:(:(:(
We need someone whoo can repaint the figure again and let know HOT TOYS!! about this!!!, we pay big bucks for this figures and the paint only last for few months!!!:(

hmm pics are a few pages back but mine have not faded in terms of the colour and I had them displayed since I got them from Toys2 early on. Looks like I had it since Mar/April and the way I display it there really is no direct and even very little indirect light getting onto it an possibly the reason why it has not faded?

4 months isn't long enough. It WILL fade eventually, just a matter of time unfortunately.

I've had mine since they released it and has not faded yet. I have mine displayed out in the open on a shelf, it also got handled quite often as I'd fiddle with it while I sat at the computer.

I'm not sure maybe I got lucky with mine? :monkey3

YES!! the paint is fading!! I don't want admit and I was checking today all my figures and in special the Iron Man's and IM III I know months ago what happens and now IM BD start fading, sorry about this guys just is TRUE!! and I have all my figures in one room I call my collectors room just for this figures and nobody touch my collection and the temp. is not cool and not hot.:(

My Mark III BDs don't have any signs of fading yet. I have them displayed out of the box and on a shelf. Not much light shines on them at all. I only posed them once. I will continue to keep a closer eye on them to check for fading.

i posted also here before with my warmachine and nobody believed... but i live in philippines so i thought it's because of the weather here.... now i know it's really their fault... i think hot toys is focused on the beauty of their product and sales... they should hack all the people in the qc dept!!!

Back