Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone tried repainting the lower torso's rubber parts to remedy the fading of this and of the original mark 3?

My one has not faded "yet" ..but if it does happen and your to afraid to repaint then i suggest you cover it up with weathering powder ..i just got my set in the post this morning in the post and i have been having a great time giving the figure that sand worn look he had in gulmira!

Will post pics when i'm done:)

stupid question, but do both the BD and regular head light up with this or just the regular head?

Can someone post the guide to the neck and waist mod ..i remember seeing them before in this thread but i can't find them.

Does the head fall off when turned upside down with Geil's mod?

Definitely does :lol I stuck some black masking tape (doesn't leave residue) to the inside of the collar to help tighten it up. Head stays pretty good now.

The waist mod scares me a bit, not sure if I want to try that :monkey4

I really do want to mod the hell out of this figure ..i got a weathering kit the other day and i tried the sand effect on the bdm3 ..and now i am all set on trying to create a "Gulmira Mark 3"

Edit: Just did Geils neck mod ..its waaaay better now ..still looks a bit long from the side, but form the front it looks perfect!:)
Will post pics soon:)

Last edited:
The crew waiting for War Machine, Mark 4 and Mark 6. :D

5157661826_36b53ae656_z.jpg

Wow, the "crew" looks very great together. Personally I find the battle-damaged Mark III better than the old one. Especially the Red is more movie-like.
What do you think about it?

Greetings

Anybody have any idea on which paints to use to get the same red? I want to re-paint an extra pair of WM movable digits.

Back