1/6 Hot Toys - MMS509 - Infinty War - Winter Soldier (Bucky Barnes)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s just a different display option that could be cool. I probably would mostly use the regular arm though.

Wow, somehow I missed that image of the disintegrating arm until now... looks awful!

Reminded me of those sparkly rubber fishing worms or cheap rubber balls. Someone else said it looked like a coral reef. IMO kinda gross on the shelf anyway - might as well have piles of ash from a barbecue piled around. I have some play dirt I could tint black and pile around the display vs. paying extra for some ugly plastic I will never use.

They could've just has another piece of Outrider or a nice base.

Reminded me of those sparkly rubber fishing worms or cheap rubber balls. Someone else said it looked like a coral reef. IMO kinda gross on the shelf anyway - might as well have piles of ash from a barbecue piled around. I have some play dirt I could tint black and pile around the display vs. paying extra for some ugly plastic I will never use.

They could've just has another piece of Outrider or a nice base.

I suggested long ago that they should give us an extra arm in a case (like when it was presented to Bucky by T'Challa). Then we could pose Rocket stealing it.

uhhh yeah it was...

Just thinking the same thing we watched it the other night ....

e300ce69428b28086a9a0f892179c406.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw Endgame yesterday and now I can‘t wait to get him.
I hope they release him soon...

YOU HEAR ME HOT TOYS?!? :rotfl

My first payment for him is due in May so I hope we hear something SOON. Gotta stash some SSC gift cards to pay the bad boy off immediately. For me - my fav Marvel character comics and movies - it's terrifying that this *may* be the last WS from HT. Maybe.:dunno

Meanwhile - shameless fandom* - so was watching a preview of XM pieces on YT - one gorgeous unaffordable piece after another

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sw80w-OQcU

LOL I keep thinking Iron Studios just give me TWS quarterscale BW/Cap/Bucky (Falcon too if they can manage it) with switchouts.

That would have been dope...instead we get coral arm instead.

*&&^% that, I'll get him so more weapons whether it was in the movie or not, already have an old jungle Predator base $$$$
maybe I'll go for a 1/6 black jaguar too. Still wish HT or other company had put out some Outriders.

BP end credits didn’t show the arm. It just showed him working with a Shuri asking how he was doing. The arm in the case was in IW when BP told him the fight is on the way.

My first payment for him is due in May so I hope we hear something SOON. Gotta stash some SSC gift cards to pay the bad boy off immediately. For me - my fav Marvel character comics and movies - it's terrifying that this *may* be the last WS from HT.

I still hope there will be figures based on those series, esp. regarding Wanda, Loki and Bucky.

I really hope we get news about him soon, cause he‘s also my fave *fangirl*

I still hope there will be figures based on those series, esp. regarding Wanda, Loki and Bucky.

I really hope we get news about him soon, cause he‘s also my fav *fangirl*

IMO he's a worthy fav - complex character, long comic history - some of the comics I've read IMO have a movie, right there. No edits needed like Tales of Suspense Hawkeye/Winter Soldier or Thunderbolts 1 &2. (D@mn I wish they'd make a movie of those...:drool)

There's some chatter about the TV series; I'm waiting to see if WS shows up in the Black Widow solo movie.

Reading some of the comics for me just underscores how perfect Sebastian Stan has been in the part - a bit eerie, even, tho I know he did a lot of research.

I'd go for HTs from the TV series, or polys, for sure.:drool

Bucky is still such a fave of mine and I can't get over my disappointment with how little they've utilized his character since TWS. Seb Stan signed for so many films, too.... They're wasting a major talent, IMO. Not to mention, a truly great character with a rich, complex history that ties together with one of their biggest leads (Cap). Endgame didn't make me feel different - it only made me feel stronger about it.

I've been picking up a lot of extra guns and stuff lately, so I might add to this Bucky, too. He's pretty barebones, but that likeness...wow. I also love the Howling Commandos coloring in his shirt and pants.

I just hope the tv show respects Bucky.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Bucky is still such a fave of mine and I can't get over my disappointment with how little they've utilized his character since TWS. Seb Stan signed for so many films, too.... They're wasting a major talent, IMO. Not to mention, a truly great character with a rich, complex history that ties together with one of their biggest leads (Cap). Endgame didn't make me feel different - it only made me feel stronger about it.

I've been picking up a lot of extra guns and stuff lately, so I might add to this Bucky, too. He's pretty barebones, but that likeness...wow. I also love the Howling Commandos coloring in his shirt and pants.

I just hope the tv show respects Bucky.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Huh. Now I'm triggered:mad: But it's not like I FORGET what I consider a slap in the face, of sorts, over IW. And just plain bad writing. Besides the mish-mash of directors apparently adding - and not always well - script lines to IW, there had already been a Guardians movie, Spiderman, Thor, and BP. Cap & co. hadn't been on screen since Civil War, really - 2 years.

E.g., I didn't need a bunch of re-hash of stuff I'd just seen, more or less, without getting into all the details; I EXPECTED to see a good bit of Cap & co., 'coz frankly Cap and friends supposedly fighting terrorists in IW and staying under the radar for me would've been a lot more interesting than warm fuzzies with Tony and Pepper, or whatever. Finding out what Bucky's new arm can do, and seeing him coping. DETAILS.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I think Marcus and McFeely are the best of the MCU's writers (along with Taika Waititi and kudos to Whedon as well) but I'd really wanna holler at them if I met them. Like, you have these powerful relationships and you just sort of sideline all of it, 2/3 through those arcs, to give time for Drax to eat snacks (tho I suspect that was Gunn's involvement - he doesn't seem to know when stuff is getting tired). IMO the handling of Loki wasn't any better.

So dunno if all of that was kinda planned screen-time wise:dunno - Feige at one point said something about there "not being enough time to explore everything" e.g. w. some fan favorites - but IMO it wasn't well handled/balanced. *Sigh* Guess we'll find out with the TV series - tho hafta say if I weigh stuff up - Disney is supposedly throwing a lot of money at these mini-series. Disney really needs its service to take off, so I'm gonna assume they don't mess this up.:pray::pray::pray:

Back