1/6 Hot Toys -MMS496- Episode II: AOTC - Count Dooku (Darth Tyranus) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys -MMS- Episode III ROTS Count Dooku Collectible Figure

I might buy the exclusive, severed head. That would be a nice way to represent the prequel trilogy on my shelf.

Wow, hard to believe no one has made a 1/6 Dooku before now.

Hasbro made one but that's it. Sideshow let collectors down on a few occasions. They went the easy way cranking out clones and left a few worthy OT and PT characters along the way.

Qui Gon has to be coming too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rest of the remaning Siths will soon revealed... Darth Sidious, younger version of the Emeperor, inevitable Darth Maul, General Grievous (not Sith)

Padme, Quigon Jinn, Yoda....

Just a matter time for those to all come. Trust your feeling, you know it will

damn! I feel like this is going to get out of hand for me very quickly. i went mad over PT/CW stuff from SS until I sold it all. now with HT we're getting Anakin, Obiwan and Count Dooku! if there are more releases my collection is about to get a whole lot bigger. If they go the clone route (which I'm sure they will), I hope we get a new Commander Cody since he was actually in the movies.

Guess of accessories included would be:

-light up saber arm
-saber hilt
-blade
-swinging blade (since that seems to be the new trend)
-cape
-hands various (choking,force waving)
-lightning hands (with force lightning effect)
-smoking severed hand option? (Since we have anakin with both sabers) “Do it!” Pose

Did I miss anything?

Can’t wait to pose him with Asajj Ventress.

Well, well, well. Looks like HT is going all in on the prequels.

source.gif

Yep about damn time indeed.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Well, well, well. Looks like HT is going all in on the prequels.

source.gif

No wonder, considering how many ST figures are lingering in the discount sections...

Anyway, this is awesome news!
Obi Wan and Dooku shall be mine.

Cool to see Dooku teased again... Even the PT figures will sell out a year from now while they are still trying to get rid of the ST figures (TFA & TLJ) :lol

I think that's probably true. Prequel figures will never have the broad, geek allure of original trilogy figures. BUT, there is nostalgia for them in some circles, and that's what really moves product in the geek collectible world. So, they will beat out the newer characters in sales. In 10-15 years, we might see a resurgence of interest in the sequel trilogy (which I suppose we should change the name to, now that they're planning extensive film spinoffs and whatnot).

I think that's probably true. Prequel figures will never have the broad, geek allure of original trilogy figures. BUT, there is nostalgia for them in some circles, and that's what really moves product in the geek collectible world. So, they will beat out the newer characters in sales. In 10-15 years, we might see a resurgence of interest in the sequel trilogy (which I suppose we should change the name to, now that they're planning extensive film spinoffs and whatnot).

Basically the kids who saw the PT as kids are now old enough to have some disposable income. So now is almost the perfect time for the PT. It's like Transformers Masterpiece in how they started doing Beast Wars stuff, although that took a lot longer than it should have probably.

What features would HT give Dooku..a severed head :lol

Back