Hot Toys - MMS489 D25 - Iron Man Mark XLVI (10th Anniversary Concept Art Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, it's photoshopped. Here is the original pic

W93xUMJ.jpg

This was a hard thing for me deciding on which suit to own. I really haven't collected any of the HT IM suits, but I've always admired those who did and I've always wanted to collect them but they were always expensive and Lord, there are too many of them! That being said, I was finally able pick up the Mark 4 from my local shop after weeks of trade negotiations and I was originally getting it to trade for another figure Marvel figure I wanted, but after getting it and watching reviews(and the other figure not being available), If I only ever own one IM figure, the Mark 4 would be enough for me. Now, if money becomes available anytime soon, I would love to own the either the 42, 43, 46, 47, or 50.

Thanks for your reply. I've collected every kind of action figure but I've never had one of these guys; I think it apoeAls to me just as a work of art as much as anything and the fact that its die cast. However, I know I will only want one (maximum two - I was able to order a neon tech) in my collection so I want to get it right.

Thanks for your reply. I've collected every kind of action figure but I've never had one of these guys; I think it apoeAls to me just as a work of art as much as anything and the fact that its die cast. However, I know I will only want one (maximum two - I was able to order a neon tech) in my collection so I want to get it right.

Well since you already picked up a special edition Exclusive in the Neon, I think it would be cool to have it set up next to the original Mark IV. So you’d have one suit from the films and one a cool alternative representation.

Just a thought. Of course any of the new Iron Man figures are great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

No problem. I'm right there with you. I've collected all types of action figures over they years, but I would say this one is definitely top 10 for me. That's awesome you were able to get a PO on the Neon Tech armor. I would love to display them side by side.

this looks great - but i just can't get past how minimal this package is. opting for Mark VII instead. the original 46 had some great accessories. wish a cracked chest plate or a cap helmet or at least a tony sculpt was included.

This is awesome! This looks amazing. I will definitely grab 2 of these guys. Somewhere down the line I'll trade one for the 46 or 47

Would be funny if some figures have red shoulders and others have gold.

Red shoulders 10x as rare haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watch hot toys reissue this concept figure next year with red shoulders and a tony head sculpt lolz...

Not sure what he is saying but his review is very well shot. He does a detailed comparison against the original Mk 46 and demos all joints/lighting features.

Those dark strokes are so comic-like, i dig it a lot. I said myself never buy an IM figure. Well, never say never!

Another great review Justin. Your lighting really allows us to see the full details of figures. Much appreciated and so excited that this 46 is coming so soon

Back