1/6 Hot Toys - MMS430 - Thor: Ragnarok - Gladiator Hulk Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YES! That's what it feels like!

39919790_10212284359452546_2114339862118137856_n.jpg

Fantastic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up the angry HS for my Avengers Hulk and it looks great. Managed to get 90% of the silver paint of without damaging the green paint. The rest of the silver is in the creases and i'll figure something to take of that later.
How you do that? Would like to know. I got one as well and modded the teeth are so that theu are closed. I also switched the eyes with the first hulk's green eyes and smaller iris. Just need the silver paint off

Got this big guy yesterday. I keep coming up with the word incredible. And not just cause the he's always been called the Incredible Hulk. Glad I waited for this version. Smokes my other HT's by far!

I keep going back and forth on this. I love the new sculpt, the colour, the armour and the accessories. But, I'm really struggling with those knees. I know for many this hasn't been a deal breaker due to the overall awesomeness of the figure...but I'm not sure I can get past it. Arghhh.

You won’t even realise it cos you’re busy fitting him into any normal display [emoji23]

I keep going back and forth on this. I love the new sculpt, the colour, the armour and the accessories. But, I'm really struggling with those knees. I know for many this hasn't been a deal breaker due to the overall awesomeness of the figure...but I'm not sure I can get past it. Arghhh.

i stopped noticing them over all the other awesomness :)

Mine arrived yesterday... Alongside Rey and Masterpiece Dinobot, so I haven't opened it yet.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

This arrived from Alterego yesterday, they were great as always. As for the figure though, I am questioning my purchase. I thought the knees would bother me, but they are nothing compared to the arms and neck. I have no faith in the longevity of the skin and the joints are pretty worthless. The elbows are so unsightly when bent. The rubber cover just bunches up unnaturaly and looks terrible. I would have prefered arms like the A1 version which are fine slightly bent. I would have prefered cut joints like the knees, or even preposed arms like Thanos over what they did with these. I was messing with it for awhile and find I have to keep them almost straight. I am really suprised this has not been a bigger issue for others here. This is a cool figure, but it begs to be posed more dynamically.

This arrived from Alterego yesterday, they were great as always. As for the figure though, I am questioning my purchase. I thought the knees would bother me, but they are nothing compared to the arms and neck. I have no faith in the longevity of the skin and the joints are pretty worthless. The elbows are so unsightly when bent. The rubber cover just bunches up unnaturaly and looks terrible. I would have prefered arms like the A1 version which are fine slightly bent. I would have prefered cut joints like the knees, or even preposed arms like Thanos over what they did with these. I was messing with it for awhile and find I have to keep them almost straight. I am really suprised this has not been a bigger issue for others here. This is a cool figure, but it begs to be posed more dynamically.

My arms are the same as the a1 arms

Back