1/6 Hot Toys - MMS430 - Thor: Ragnarok - Gladiator Hulk Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thing is a beast in hand, a lot bettet looking than seen in pics. Do you guys think its possible that hot toys might give the barbarian look a go within the next year or two? Perhaps with his bedrock looking bed/ throne?

I feel as if it's not in the MCU or somehow related (concept art) it's very very low on the priority list for production.

76CD4ECC-2452-4F8F-8D51-E8668C346947.jpeg
Or perhaps someone brave enough to strip the glad hulk and making the costume for it

Any tips on how to remove the silver paint from the sculpt?

Well you start with buying the Avengers Hulk, then..........:lol

Nah don't know. But can't imagine it's easy. I'd guess they'd have a clear coat layer of some sort to protect the paint job from all of us collectors and our big greasy fingers. But no doubt someone who re-paints headsculpts here will have a better idea.

Well you start with buying the Avengers Hulk, then..........[emoji38]

Nah don't know. But can't imagine it's easy. I'd guess they'd have a clear coat layer of some sort to protect the paint job from all of us collectors and our big greasy fingers. But no doubt someone who re-paints headsculpts here will have a better idea.
I have the first Hulk but never really liked the head because you can barely see his eyes and the hair looked weird.

So I got the new short hair headsculpt which is a lot better in my opinion but it has that silver paint. Getting it repainted might make it look weird with the rest of the body since it will lose the original detailing even though the coloring of that head and body is somewhat different.

Never thought I'd have a Hulk in my display. I found the other versions kind of dull and wasn't sure I'd want to use the space for him. I just pulled the trigger on this guy though. Looks bad ass from all of the reviews I've seen.

Got charged today from BBTS. Should probably ship tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up the angry HS for my Avengers Hulk and it looks great. Managed to get 90% of the silver paint of without damaging the green paint. The rest of the silver is in the creases and i'll figure something to take of that later.

IMG_2007.jpg
IMG_2056.jpg
IMG_2059.jpg

After Pang's pic i had to try and pose my boi the same way! Didnt think id use the helmet but that awesome picture changed my mind! lol

After Pang's pic i had to try and pose my boi the same way! Didnt think id use the helmet but that awesome picture changed my mind! lol

Nice!!! I think I might do a pick of him slamming thor around tonight lol

Back