1/6 Hot Toys - MMS430 - Thor: Ragnarok - Gladiator Hulk Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw him in person at NYCC, and the knees did not bother me. At least no more than Harley's knees,
since it is pretty much the same style kneecap.

As far as the quality of the outfit itself, I thought it was top-notch. Still want him and Gladiator Thor
together in my display.

New stuff coming

22886260_10154992323192344_6252529326894157227_n.jpg

What about these "Amazing visual upgrades" are different from the proto we've already seen? I see they didn't make the knees look any less ridiculous.

What about these "Amazing visual upgrades" are different from the proto we've already seen? I see they didn't make the knees look any less ridiculous.

Exactly. The figure looked just fine to me. But those knees man lol. Im just gonna get the gentle giant statue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think TonyD15 just misinterpreted the CAD rendering as something "new".

Its more misinterpretation on that user's part rather than HT showcasing something "new".

Nowhere in that picture does it say "redesign" or likewise.

I think TonyD15 just misinterpreted the CAD rendering as something "new".

Its more misinterpretation on that user's part rather than HT showcasing something "new".

Nowhere in that picture does it say "redesign" or likewise.

No it was a new post on Facebook from HT yesterday

【Gladiator Hulk is Getting Amazing Visual Upgrades】

Closer to the release of the highly anticipated Marvel blockbuster Thor: Ragnarok, Hot Toys is thrilled to share with you the 1/6th scale Gladiator Hulk is getting some amazing visual upgrades.
Striving to create true-to-movie collectible figures, Hot Toys has given the Gladiator Hulk additional armor details and significant costume upgrades to enhance movie-accuracy.
With all these visual upgrades and enhancement, this green giant will absolutely become the centerpiece in your Marvel collection!

#HotToys #SixthScale #Collectibles #Marvel #ThorRagnarok #IncredibleHulk #GladiatorHulk

You know what, I say the exact same thing. There's always statues for people who care more about looks than articulation.

I actually thought about that for my AoU display when SS kept plugging the quarter scale marquette, as I'm just not a fan of Hulk figures.. Picked up Banner for cheap in the end as a substitute.. Sure the scale of the maquette is wrong, but it would almost work for Ang Lee Hulk, lol..

I hope we get a relatively normal Hulk for Infinity Wars. I missed the first one. I just want a ripped jeans standard Hulk for my Avengers display.

When insaw the movie last night and saw him in the black pants I could only think of hot toys lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back