1/6 Hot Toys - MMS430 - Thor: Ragnarok - Gladiator Hulk Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The knees dont look that obvious. It just looks like a normal kneecap and how it slopes back down to the leg and shin.

Thats what i mean. I like those and wish Hot toys did it that way. I think this is mezco or some other

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Judging by mezcos head sculpt, it looks like Gladiator Hulk does not have short hair at this point. Perhaps he gets a hair cut later on in the film :dunno

Judging by mezcos head sculpt, it looks like Gladiator Hulk does not have short hair at this point. Perhaps he gets a hair cut later on in the film :dunno

The idea of hulk sitting in a barber chair getting a buzz is just rediculous.. they only believable way his hair gets cut is during the gladiator fight with thor... Thor attempts to decapitate the green monster with his sword but but barely misses thereby grazing the green guys hair leaving him with a buzz cut

What a strange price this is at $266 even

I wonder how they came up with this price ..such a odd number with no 99 cents

I'm not so sure this comes with two headsculpts. From the Hot Toys site:

"...the Gladiator Hulk figure comes with a newly developed and an interchangeable head sculpts with separate rolling eyeballs".

Obviously there's a singular/plural mix there, which is causing confusion. The blurring out of his face in the one shot implies a second sculpt, but I think HT should clarify the count all the same. Right now the only parts that appear to be definitively interchangeable are the hair piece and the helmet.

they did show two different sculpts at SDCC. The roaring one and a normal one

The idea of hulk sitting in a barber chair getting a buzz is just rediculous.. they only believable way his hair gets cut is during the gladiator fight with thor... Thor attempts to decapitate the green monster with his sword but but barely misses thereby grazing the green guys hair leaving him with a buzz cut

How about Banner gets a hair cut and it translates over to the Hulk. Cause yea, Hulk isn't gonna sit still
to get a hair cut.

What if Thor is the one who cuts Hulk's hair :lol He has to put one of those giant aprons around him and pump up the chair. And then when hes cutting the hair, hes like "So..........how are things?" "...can't complain" "Have you met anyone? Hmm?" "Naw mostly just bashing peoples skulls in. Hulk try new fashion style." "I know! I saw that, hows that working for you? ( Tilt your head)" " Hulk have more freedom to move, less chafing. Sandals provide good arch support. Hulk feel fun and flirty." :rotfl

This might be my next big RP purchase for me... unless I like his IW look more. Good thing there's an overlap between this figures release and the release of IW.

Or, Bruce Banner gets a haircut while he is, you know, being Bruce Banner.

Since we're on the subject of hair styling, anyone else think Loki's poofy hair looks dumb in this movie and Thor 2? I always thought the greasy, smarmy look suited the character.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm not so sure this comes with two headsculpts. From the Hot Toys site:

"...the Gladiator Hulk figure comes with a newly developed and an interchangeable head sculpts with separate rolling eyeballs".

Obviously there's a singular/plural mix there, which is causing confusion. The blurring out of his face in the one shot implies a second sculpt, but I think HT should clarify the count all the same. Right now the only parts that appear to be definitively interchangeable are the hair piece and the helmet.

they did show two different sculpts at SDCC. The roaring one and a normal one

True, and while it's likely that two sculpts will be included, it's possible that was just there to show him with the hair piece in lieu of the helmet. As I'm not ordering this I don't want to belabor the point, I just thought it was worth pointing out for my fellow freaks. :wink1:

Back