1/6 Hot Toys - MMS420 - GOTG Vol.2 - Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Google pimple treatment for stain removal. I did as someone else suggested and left the scarf on for a couple of months. Made sure it was held well against the hicky. It has sucked up some of it.

Yup, i can confirm that scarf as a stain sucker works.

Joined the waitlist, since he's sold out everywhere in the UK

Anyone know when he may be available from the waitlist? Never done it before

Possibly never? I joined the waitlist on the DX a few months ago and unfortunately have nothing and am surprised there hasn't been a cancellation. I picked a regular up from BBTS instead right before they sold out as I was losing hope. Still have my WL because the DX has a ton of display options but I'm not optimistic as it's been a loooooong time since release. They probably just have a few flex pay stragglers that they keep the WL open because of.

Joined the waitlist, since he's sold out everywhere in the UK

Anyone know when he may be available from the waitlist? Never done it before

The Deluxe is now sold out, so that's not looking too good. Still a possibility for the regular, but if you just joined, it's slim. Usually need to jump on in the first couple of weeks, if not days depending on the figure. I've had items convert though after a year on the WL. But that's pretty rare I believe. So, until they actually "Cancel" your WL, there's a possibility.

Only now? Thought it sold out some time ago.

I think I'm stuck waiting for Star-Lord v3 IW2. The one HT teased a proto of once back at a show some time ago.

Correct, the deluxe moved from WL to Sold Out maybe 2 or 3 weeks ago, maybe longer? I'm still on the WL, like others, and I'm guessing my chances are slim. I "might" have a shot at the regular? What kills me is I had it ordered through Disney Store, before both went to WL on SSC. Disney then took about 2 weeks to tell me they didn't have anymore, and of course it went to WL during that time. Oh well. I have way too much anyway...:lol

Correct, the deluxe moved from WL to Sold Out maybe 2 or 3 weeks ago, maybe longer? I'm still on the WL, like others, and I'm guessing my chances are slim. I "might" have a shot at the regular? What kills me is I had it ordered through Disney Store, before both went to WL on SSC. Disney then took about 2 weeks to tell me they didn't have anymore, and of course it went to WL during that time. Oh well. I have way too much anyway...:lol

Well, maybe we'll both luck out with the v3. After all, it will come with his iconic rocket-boots -- and with the current v2, I keep thinking I would change the pants and boots anyway, which now will cost a small fortune to do. I'm better off waiting... as always.

This is what I want...

Avengers 3 Exhibition 2018 HK 4-11-18 (1).jpg

Pants could be grayer. Not sure where HT got the maroon color for his pants on this OR the GOTG vol 2 figure.

Well, maybe we'll both luck out with the v3. After all, it will come with his iconic rocket-boots -- and with the current v2, I keep thinking I would change the pants and boots anyway, which now will cost a small fortune to do. I'm better off waiting... as always.

This is what I want...

View attachment 417389

Pants could be grayer. Not sure where HT got the maroon color for his pants on this OR the GOTG vol 2 figure.

I like that V3! I have V1, and missed out on V2... Looking like I’m going with V3!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aside from the scarf thing mentioned above, is there anything else you guys would suggest to get rid of the color transfer from the jacket collar?

I just looked at mine after a looooong time and there's a lot of color transfer from the collar to the neck where it was just clean before. :(

Aside from the scarf thing mentioned above, is there anything else you guys would suggest to get rid of the color transfer from the jacket collar?

I just looked at mine after a looooong time and there's a lot of color transfer from the collar to the neck where it was just clean before. :(

Sorry pal...although hearing stuff like this makes me feel like I did the right thing in returning this. In the long run I guess the color transfer will only get worse.

Sorry pal...although hearing stuff like this makes me feel like I did the right thing in returning this. In the long run I guess the color transfer will only get worse.
I'm one of those who aren't going to display him without the coat but still, it's an eyesore as it's A LOT that wasn't there before. Almost like he had an allergic reaction [emoji38]

It's a shame that this is something that happens though. Love the figure but feel a bit down about the transfer. If there's an IW release I hope they fix this issue for future buyers.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I'm one of those who aren't going to display him without the coat but still, it's an eyesore as it's A LOT that wasn't there before. Almost like he had an allergic reaction [emoji38]

It's a shame that this is something that happens though. Love the figure but feel a bit down about the transfer. If there's an IW release I hope they fix this issue for future buyers.

Thanks for the info though. Mines still packed away in his box with some plastic between the neck and the jacket. But when I get it out I'm going to just lightly scrub my jacket collar and remove any excess ink.

Then maybe apply some cream once dry to make sure the pleather does not dry out after the wetting. Never done it before, but like a pair of shoes really.

Thanks for the info though. Mines still packed away in his box with some plastic between the neck and the jacket. But when I get it out I'm going to just lightly scrub my jacket collar and remove any excess ink.

Then maybe apply some cream once dry to make sure the pleather does not dry out after the wetting. Never done it before, but like a pair of shoes really.

That sounds like a neat idea. Hope it it works out for you :).

Back