1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is regular Harley shipping yet from Sideshow? Has anyone gotten there notice yet? I'm wondering about this and Wonder Woman. I got my notice for my SS Batman.

Is even referencing stuff like this allowed on this forum anymore lol?
Not really sure. But I just share a screenshot.
Not sharing any link whatsoever..
Maybe that is OK?????

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I think this was mentioned before in the thread but can't seem to find it. Sorry in advance, but, does anyone know if switching the wrist pegs to a normal HT wrist peg they use for all their other figures will increase her wrist mobility. I have some spare pegs but they are in storage so I don't wanna dig them out and put them on the figure if the wrist mobility with the regular pegs will be the same as her slightly slanted ones. Also if I do use the regular pegs, are they the regular female ones or can the regular male pegs work as well? Thank you

Who knows to be honest. It was all very vague.
Well, i guess we shouldn't be promoting KO products here in this forum...
My intention was just informing everyone here that it's happening, some of you might not be in the FB groups.. I am not into KO business. I am just a collector..

But then again, need to know from SsForum if this is allowed. Not wanting to get banned..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

This forum will not much fun if cant talk about any Knock offs WTF come on with this b.s. No one is in danger of lawsuit if we post pic of a flippin dolly in some thread on the net. I dont think courts have time for this type of bs clogging up courtroom hearings of copywright lawsuits. Not buying this knock off ban bs!

This forum will not much fun if cant talk about any Knock offs WTF come on with this b.s. No one is in danger of lawsuit if we post pic of a flippin dolly in some thread on the net. I dont think courts have time for this type of bs clogging up courtroom hearings of copywright lawsuits. Not buying this knock off ban bs!

Take it up with Dave. It's HIS website so HE'S reponsible for anything going in it, legal and or otherwise.

Back