1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad I dumped the good girl for the bad one. IMG_1421.jpg

Who was the good girl?

Wonder Woman, the second version that came out looked a lot better than the 1st batch to me now though. But glad her other releases(Wonder Woman, Justice League) will give me a second chance at her.

got her a week ago. I really like her. now just waiting on a tux joker to display together with her!

b47c774577ab1489ba9b1b7791226e25.jpg

1a51c4be35b08811c17fc00976ff60ff.jpg

fe37f4e13af733258453bb3fd137b6d0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got an update from UPS today. Apparently my Harley was incorrectly sorted and sent to Secaucus, NJ. I live in California, SSC is in California, Harley goes to NJ...

got her a week ago. I really like her. now just waiting on a tux joker to display together with her!

b47c774577ab1489ba9b1b7791226e25.jpg

1a51c4be35b08811c17fc00976ff60ff.jpg

fe37f4e13af733258453bb3fd137b6d0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pictures! Where did you get the Arkham pants and feet for Purple coat Joker? I've searched everywhere and can't find any!

Here's how I have it for now. Darkened the shorts and gold on the belt with kiwi shoe polish, and cut the slit on her shirt to be bigger. Do wish we can lean her left and right a bit more, but otherwise, loving the figure!

NSj8XWx.jpg

Man I need to stop looking at this thread. I don't have the coin to drop on her right now, but I can't stop admiring all these wonderful pictures!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Great pictures! Where did you get the Arkham pants and feet for Purple coat Joker? I've searched everywhere and can't find any!

thank you!

well I got the Arkham Joker for christmas, & I bought the purple coat joker earlier this year....I have a half naked extra joker just sitting in his box in storage now :(

but I do have tux clothes coming soon, so I will use that extra body with that!

Yessss! She will be here on Friday!!! Friday is also my birthday, so yay!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Added myself to the Exclusive waitlist yesterday, and it converted already. I was planning to skip Suicide Squad, but I knew I'd regret not getting Harley. So I should have it next week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back