1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two sculpts would be awesome. But those days are long gone. Prices are sky high and sculpt is just one every time.

At nearly £250 there should be two sculpts with all these figures. With one the cost should be closer to £180. Their profit margins must be huge. I guess i'm an idiot paying these rip off prices lol. Did they ever give a reason for scrapping the DX line?

Because why would they make DX with all that stuff when they can reach same price on regular items in no time and those idiots (us) will still buy it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would have rather seen them scrap the unique bases in favor of a second sculpt, as much as I actually like it.

I do think the sculpt lets you do more than just the promo shot. I definitely feel the character coming through with it, and it certainly would look great posed with Batman.

It sucks that the backdrops won't work in a Detolf if it's similar to the Joker Batman.

Are you kidding? It won't fit? Most used display case in the world and they don't care about its size? That's a bummer.

Are you kidding? It won't fit? Most used display case in the world and they don't care about its size? That's a bummer.

Ya it's about 3/4 to tall. But it does come with a bend in the backdrop that be place under the stand to work.

It sucks that the backdrops won't work in a Detolf if it's similar to the Joker Batman.

That really does suck! The backdrop was something I was really looking foward to with this figure and something I wish they'd include with all figures. Hot Toys must know a lot of us put these things in detolfs.

Here's how the backdrop looks without the supports.
IMG_0692.JPG

Yeah, the R1 Vader background doesn't fit either. I mix figures from different films though, so backgrounds aren't my thing at this point.

I'm starting to not like that open mouth expression now. Not sure how it will look on display.

I like it but is really limits display options.

They pretty much made the sculpt with one pose in mind. Kinda disappointing in terms of versatility, but it doesn't look bad so long as you're cool with that original promo pose I guess.

Harley should come with like 2 or 3 heads. One smiling/happy, one angry and one mischevious. I would have bought multiples. With the one we got, I barely want to buy one because of how I am limited to one pose.

Two sculpts would be awesome. But those days are long gone. Prices are sky high and sculpt is just one every time.

Which is crap. People need to speak up with their wallets. Deadpool should have an unmasked head. Superman should have an angry/laser eyes head. Batman should have a Wayne head. Bruce Banner should have had an angry green eyes transformation head. The list goes on and on. Harley is likely my last Hot Toys figure. Look at what NECA can do at 1/4 scale for $99. The Henson Turtles, BR Catwoman, Batman Begins and Deadpool. I bet the NECA figures have much lower prouction runs too.

I agree. at least hot toys need to give us a 2nd harley sculpt despite I already love the likeness on this one. same with superman, he is a superhero who doesn't use any kind of weaponry, so his laser eyes is some kind of weapon that should be included. though I appreciate that hot toys somewhat seems upping their game in terms of sculpting, with the inflated price nowadays I'm becoming more selective on what figure to buy. that's for me at least:wink1:

What sucks is that HT probably didn't offer alternative heads because they were most likely planning on offering multiple Harleys like they did with The Joker, but since the film didn't do as well as expected, we probably won't get more than one more and it'll probably be an exclusive. :(

Back