1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like we are getting Gotham Sirens instead. And while I am totally down with that - imagine the statues and HT products that'll come out of that! Catwoman AND Ivy AND Harl, o my!! multiple costumes and let the fun begin..... I STILL want a Harley/Joker film, I just Want. It.

I don't know if I would call Joker a borderline. Borderlines are SEVERELY UNLIKEABLE PEOPLE. I think he's more of an antisocial type - antisocial in the psychological sense, as in he does things that are not socially acceptable. Yet he has a considerable amount of charisma..... he has a way of drawing people to him. I work with borderline personalities and I can tell you... they're no fun. At least Joker is making you laugh while he tries to blow up a ferry full of innocent commuters.

omg i know!!!!! cant wait for Sirens. its going to be so much funnn!!!
i think of Joker kind of as a vampire. he's mysterious and he can manipulate and seduce you and he appears out of nowhere :) plus he will kill you just because and he will make a game out of it for his enjoyment.

Yes!!! I want a Joker/Harley movie so badly!! I loved Margot so much as Harley. She was perfect for me. And Jared was awesome. I mean Heath was much more realistic of course, and he will always be the best!!!!! but I like that Jared's was a different take on him. Jared just needs more screen time. His parts with Harley were my favorite. I couldn't take my eyes off of them :love

Definitely Batgirl. I believe she starts the Birds of Prey or at least is the leader. I wish she was in the Nolan films

Oh, duh.
For some reason I had the Birds of Prey confused with the Court of Owls. Yeah, I'd definitely be down for that. :lol

I'm just excited Ivy will get her due on the big screen, she deserves to be done right. Uma had a cool look in Batman and Robin, but the movie was terrible.

I'm just excited Ivy will get her due on the big screen, she deserves to be done right. Uma had a cool look in Batman and Robin, but the movie was terrible.

I think EVERY-one had trouble wading through the two feet of liquid Cheez-Whiz that coated the floor of every set of "Batman and Robin." [Was that the one with Ivy? I cant even remember, lol.]

I think EVERY-one had trouble wading through the two feet of liquid Cheez-Whiz that coated the floor of every set of "Batman and Robin." [Was that the one with Ivy? I cant even remember, lol.]

Yeah, Batman & Robin was the one with Mr.Freeze, Bane, and Ivy.

Forever had Riddler & Two-Face.

Did not like SS, thought the characters sucked.....but these figures are spot on likeness.....shame such work went into such forgettable characterizations .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did not like SS, thought the characters sucked.....but these figures are spot on likeness.....shame such work went into such forgettable characterizations .

For you, maybe. Not for everybody else. SS was a success. They are even going to make SS2. Like it or not.

That's probably why they backed out of making the whole squad and decided to focus on Da Jokah, who they assumed would sell well. :lol I thought Katana, Joker, and Enchantress were fun. I'd buy them.

So far Harley is the only figure from this line that is sold out.

Last edited:
The consensus is that SS was a commercial success but a critical failure. It's important to distinguish those two things.

I didn't enjoy the movie much having finally seen it over Christmas so I'm just sticking with the Harley figure from this line. I liked most of her scenes and the figure is just a thing of beauty in it's own right, no way I could consider cancelling this.

Just noticed like the Asylum Joker she comes with a background display. Love that Hot Toys is starting to do this, would have been great had they included them for the BVS figures. Hopefully it continues for the JL line.

As for Leto I don't think his lack of screen time could be used to explain the mostly negative reaction to his Joker. How long was Anthony Hopkins on screen in Silence of the Lambs? WW got a mostly positive reaction for her BVS cameo.

You know what also broke records? Smallpox.

200.gif

ROTFL

Back