1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like we could be getting Harley sooner then we thought. JC Hong posted a link to this on his facebook. Hope it doesnt mean that Hong Kong / Japan would just be getting it in Jan 17 and the rest of us wouldnt.

File_000.jpg File_001.jpg

I REALLY want to want this, but something just feels missing or off for me. Im sure I'll end up getting it anyways because I do like it...its Just not irresistible like I was hoping it would be.

I REALLY want to want this, but something just feels missing or off for me. Im sure I'll end up getting it anyways because I do like it...its Just not irresistible like I was hoping it would be.

thats how i feel but i went on the waitlist for the ex anyway

To me personally, I'm just not a fam of the headsculpt. I'm really glad they didnt give Harley am expressionless face, but I would have preferred a different expression. This one feels like it just kind of limits the posing options.

I was really hoping for a new Harley announcement at the Batman event thing they were having :(

Hopefully we will still get one

I saw a picture on Facebook J.C. Hong posted where it looks like a 3d rendering of new legs, maybe. It looks like theyre working on a way to hide the joints better!

Just saw this. I had no doubt sideshow were gonna fix the knees. That was the only issue I ever had with the figure. Even more pumped now.

Back