1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really feeling this one. I can see what they were going for in the head sculpt (the initial cast image) but it looks more like Elizabeth Banks than Margot Robbie. It's in the eyes.

2e11566baf89848dc01ebd4d89b47da83508b612e69ac10a4b14a82c3af2efe2.jpg

hot-toys-suicide-squad-harley-quinn.jpg

8408465769_92d58b39ba.jpg

Sure doesn't.

....Do you mean to tell me that the send out a code for $25 off *THE LITERAL DAY AFTER!* I preorder this!!?????

*rage!*

lol... for real, that is super annoying.

In other news, I found this blog about movie costumes and here's the link, showing the costumes for some of the Squad in detail. On this page is a link going specifically to Harley's, I found it pretty interesting.

https://hollywoodmoviecostumesandpr.../joker-harley-quinn-and-deadshot-suicide.html

....Do you mean to tell me that the send out a code for $25 off *THE LITERAL DAY AFTER!* I preorder this!!?????

*rage!*

lol... for real, that is super annoying.

In other news, I found this blog about movie costumes and here's the link, showing the costumes for some of the Squad in detail. On this page is a link going specifically to Harley's, I found it pretty interesting.

https://hollywoodmoviecostumesandpr.../joker-harley-quinn-and-deadshot-suicide.html
It doesn't seem to cover Harley just a lot of Stormtroopers and a couple iron men.

Seems like it. I didn't realize how many Stormtroopers they made. I might pick up Kylo.

Kylo is a decent figure. I don't think they're going to make another one in that costume with additional accessories, so you should grab it while it's discounted.

Kylo is a decent figure. I don't think they're going to make another one in that costume with additional accessories, so you should grab it while it's discounted.

Pretty sure there's already pics of the new HT Kylo already, comes with a driver sculpt.

Kylo is a great figure though.

I don't get it, what's so wrong with ROTS? It's the only symmetrical version of Vader, and personally I think it's the best version of the helmet.
Nothing wrong with it. Rots was the best prequel film and Vader in the armor was pretty sweet. Then again, I really liked Jango and Darth Maul, so what do I know? 😜

I don't get it, what's so wrong with ROTS? It's the only symmetrical version of Vader, and personally I think it's the best version of the helmet.

I was merely pointing out it will not sell as well as if it was OT.

Personally though; the ROTS suit is garbage. Especially the helmet.

Last edited:
Back