1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joker scenes are sprinkled all along the movie.

That's great to hear, was worried they'd really diminished his presence.

Director's Cut please then, because all fans of this source material know well how the Joker treats Harley, its not like a big surprise or anything. He tries more than once to kill her, for god's sake. Of course he's abusive. He is one of DCU's biggest villains, how else would he act??

Put all the Joker parts back in. All the adult stuff, put it back. That's how you up your blu-ray sales.

Agreed, one of the things I was most looking forward to was the back story for Harley & Joker, seeing how he got in her head and twisted her. It's meant to be brutal and unsettling.

Saw the movie with my eldest daughter and some friends last night. We loved it. A relief since I already preordered her. Now the wait. At least the movie will get a home release before then. Probably before the end of the year even.

Saw the movie with my eldest daughter and some friends last night. We loved it. A relief since I already preordered her. Now the wait. At least the movie will get a home release before then. Probably before the end of the year even.

Harley was fun but the joker not that fun because it was a joker like a joker needs to be

Just back from seeing Suicide Squad, and I had a ****ing blast!! No clue why critics are trailing this through the dirt, I can moan about the many problems of Batman v Superman all day long, rant about why I truly hate Iron Man 3, but Suicide Squad was a very fun and enjoyable film. Possibly a few small editing/paceing issues, but nothing major. A film made by a fan for the fans, just as David Ayer said. Jarred Leto is an amazing Joker, you really have no clue if he's going to kiss you or kill you, and his creepy little laughs are chilling. Loved getting to see the Harley/Joker dynamic and story play out. I really can't find anything bad to say other than I'd of liked more Joker and more Captain Boomerang, I do love Captain Boomerang. I advise everyone to go see this film, multiple times if possible so as Warners Bros shut the **** up and let DC make their movies without Warner Bros breathing down DC's neck and meddling. Not to compare it to Marvel but, this is like Guardians of the Galaxy, a fan making a film they enjoy so fans and new comers alike can enjoy it. I personally loved having interesting villains in a film that wasn't Loki, sorry Marvel but your doing a ****** job with you villains that aren't in a Netflix series. The villains get backstories, development and yes some are more fleshed out than others but everyone still brings something to the group. Bring on a second Task Force X outing and roll on Wonder Woman. You can do this DC, build your world and continue to make it crazy. The New Gods are going blow people's minds come Justice League!!

I'm getting a Harley, maybe Hot Toys will make other versions, but I'm sweet with the one on pre order ATM. And I have rewards points waiting for the silver jacket Joker. Only other figure I'd get would be a Captain Boomerang, but I can't see that happening.

Just back from seeing Suicide Squad, and I had a ****ing blast!! No clue why critics are trailing this through the dirt, I can moan about the many problems of Batman v Superman all day long, rant about why I truly hate Iron Man 3, but Suicide Squad was a very fun and enjoyable film. Possibly a few small editing/paceing issues, but nothing major. A film made by a fan for the fans, just as David Ayer said. Jarred Leto is an amazing Joker, you really have no clue if he's going to kiss you or kill you, and his creepy little laughs are chilling. Loved getting to see the Harley/Joker dynamic and story play out. I really can't find anything bad to say other than I'd of liked more Joker and more Captain Boomerang, I do love Captain Boomerang. I advise everyone to go see this film, multiple times if possible so as Warners Bros shut the **** up and let DC make their movies without Warner Bros breathing down DC's neck and meddling. Not to compare it to Marvel but, this is like Guardians of the Galaxy, a fan making a film they enjoy so fans and new comers alike can enjoy it. I personally loved having interesting villains in a film that wasn't Loki, sorry Marvel but your doing a ****** job with you villains that aren't in a Netflix series. The villains get backstories, development and yes some are more fleshed out than others but everyone still brings something to the group. Bring on a second Task Force X outing and roll on Wonder Woman. You can do this DC, build your world and continue to make it crazy. The New Gods are going blow people's minds come Justice League!!

I'm getting a Harley, maybe Hot Toys will make other versions, but I'm sweet with the one on pre order ATM. And I have rewards points waiting for the silver jacket Joker. Only other figure I'd get would be a Captain Boomerang, but I can't see that happening.

Post that on the movie thread too bro.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-dcs-suicide-squad-august-5th-2016-a-801.html

I'm really glad I pre-ordered Harley after seeing the film. Hopefully I can pose the bat like this:

harley01.jpg

After seeing the film, the only figures I would probably have an interest in if I were to get some SS figures are...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Not really a spoiler, I don't think... but anyone who has seen it can confirm this?

They can replay that footage as much as they want. You won't hear no complaints from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The caption states that someone was paid to digitally shorten the pants... Having seen the film today, I can tell you that quite the opposite is true: they lengthened them for the first trailer.

(Harley has a great caboose.)

I'm watching, I'm watching.

dc-comics-harley-quinn-sixth-scale-suicide-squad-902775-15.jpg

Did anything else get altered? We better keep abreast of this development.

Back