1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't remember what thread this was explained in, but the scenes were cut cuz they were too brutal for a pg-13 movie or something like that. And someone else said that the studio cut some of the Harley & Joker scenes cuz they didn't want to show Joker abusing Harley. Performance was definitely not the issue :lecture

(oh and there are other Joker scenes cut too but probably just cuz they didn't fit in the final edit of the film)

This is exactly the reason the Joker got cut. I put was already stated that the film was pushing the PG-13 rating stateside, I live in the UK and even with cuts its got a 15 rating here, same as Deadpool. I'm very interested in finding out what has given it a 15 if so much of the darker joker scenes have been cut. I really hope they didn't do a hack job on editing out the Harley backstory parts.

I've heard that joker spares in the first part and then disappears until nearly the end, no exolainatiin given as to where he's been or what he's been doing. A Christmas merical would be an unrated directors joker cut, we can dream can't we.

This is exactly the reason the Joker got cut. I put was already stated that the film was pushing the PG-13 rating stateside, I live in the UK and even with cuts its got a 15 rating here, same as Deadpool. I'm very interested in finding out what has given it a 15 if so much of the darker joker scenes have been cut. I really hope they didn't do a hack job on editing out the Harley backstory parts.

I've heard that joker spares in the first part and then disappears until nearly the end, no exolainatiin given as to where he's been or what he's been doing. A Christmas merical would be an unrated directors joker cut, we can dream can't we.

Joker scenes are sprinkled all along the movie.

Just got back from seeing it. Loved it:clap! People might think im crazy but i liked it more then most marvel movies and liked it better then civil war which got all that praise. Ok ya the story is just ok, but the group itself is amazing. Harley and Joker kill it! And i think maybe Will Smiths best role ive seen him in. So happy to be getting the Harley Figure now, the movie kinda makes me want to get deadshot:horror

Just got back from seeing it. Loved it:clap! People might think im crazy but i liked it more then most marvel movies and liked it better then civil war which got all that praise. Ok ya the story is just ok, but the group itself is amazing. Harley and Joker kill it! And i think maybe Will Smiths best role ive seen him in. So happy to be getting the Harley Figure now, the movie kinda makes me want to get deadshot:horror

I, too, think I want Deadshot. Spent a ton of $$$ on figures of late though. I'm glad I got both Jokers and Harley, she was terrific but I wish I could say the same about the movie. Maybe a second time around will make me feel better about it but for now its a 6 for me. The characters were the best part about the movie.

His appearances and disappearances are all perfectly explained - however there is so much material obviously cut-out, the Suicide Squad: Ultimate Edition is obviously gonna happen... but the more of this Joker the better IMO.

I just want her main outfit without the big smile. :lol

I think hunnipot had a good suggestion with them doing a battle damaged version

Director's Cut please then, because all fans of this source material know well how the Joker treats Harley, its not like a big surprise or anything. He tries more than once to kill her, for god's sake. Of course he's abusive. He is one of DCU's biggest villains, how else would he act??

Put all the Joker parts back in. All the adult stuff, put it back. That's how you up your blu-ray sales.

Director's Cut please then, because all fans of this source material know well how the Joker treats Harley, its not like a big surprise or anything. He tries more than once to kill her, for god's sake. Of course he's abusive. He is one of DCU's biggest villains, how else would he act??

Put all the Joker parts back in. All the adult stuff, put it back. That's how you up your blu-ray sales.

Suicide Squad needed more Ben Affleck in the shower.

I'm sure they will, at least some of it, they added 30 minutes to BvS.

According to Ayer, the theatrical cut is THE cut of the film. I think that implies there won't be one. So at this point, one can hope there will be a directors cut. I hope there will be, only because I want to see more of the characters. And perhaps smooth out some of the editing issues that were SO glaring to critics that it made this movie the worst thing since the beginning of worst things *rolls eyes*.

I loved it, and a DC will give me more of what I loved.

Bring it Ayer!!!

I haven't bought a HT in well over a year. Just pre-ordered this figure from Sideshow tonight. It's been a long time, but the excitement is back for something I'm really looking forward to in receiving. I hope the box art is elaborate, colorful, and creative. Great job HT on this one. The expressive face sculpt is what sold me. Never cared for all the previous dead female expressionless doll faces. Zero complaints about this figure from me.

Suicide Squad needed more Ben Affleck in the shower.

giphy.gif

Back