1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Gotta get the SE... I don't know how much she uses the hammer in the movie, but the figure would seen lacking without it.

Gotta get the SE... I don't know how much she uses the hammer in the movie, but the figure would seen lacking without it.

This part kinda of worries me...

"A Special Edition only available in selected countries will specially include a hammer as bonus accessory."

I'm hoping it's still easy to get.

"A Special Edition only available in selected countries will specially include a hammer as bonus accessory."

Hopefully the US is one of them.

I wish they would have done it like the SH figuarts butt :/.
e4b1af73083008c90c4d8435a1bfe101.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inaccurately? Lol

Don't get me wrong, it looks great, but she just isn't built like that Figuarts figure.

I'm sure it's just like what they considered "exclusive" accessories like they did before this... Seems they stopped calling them exclusives when the only difference in a minor accessory. Kinda glad about that. It may actually be exclusive, but there have been so many "exclusives", the concept became a bit watered down. I'd rather them use the term for fully unique figures, not just an accessory.

God...I try to like that headsculpt and I just can't. I want an Harley but I NEED something slightly more neutral.

I love the facial expression, but it really is going to limit how you display it. This is definitely one of those figures that should have included a second head sculpt.

Yeah, it's a awesome alternate head sculpt on Harley but you should have the option of something a little more neutral. This one needs two heads.

Inaccurately? Lol

Don't get me wrong, it looks great, but she just isn't built like that Figuarts figure.

It's pretty accurate actually. Robbie doesn't have bubble butt like the Figuarts version, sorry. Honestly, I'm more bummed about the knees. It's too glaring and this is one time they should have gone with the joint covered legs.

Awesome headsculpt. Will be a great pity if the mass produced version is otherwise. What a great looking figure. The best in their female headsculpt .. Tempting.

does harley have a hammer in the movie?

does harley have a hammer in the movie?

I remember seeing her holding it in one of the trailers. :)

LOVE IT!!!! Definite pre-order....especially because of the hammer. How much will be she be here in the U.S? And we SHOULD get the hammer...since they did reveal it with the toy at SDCC, right?

I wouldn't see why not.

so is this special version also a option to buy from ebay or only SS?

Back