1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have the Ebay replica prisoner version head sculpt and the Authentic Hot Toys one? I wanted to see them side by side.

Some shots I took last weekend.
BB61C9C5-A268-476F-932E-CA2B6F751A63.jpg
6FFF61E2-0639-4674-945D-A5367499E6F5.jpg
04D928CD-28E6-45D5-BAC5-28F44C651716.jpg
876D1B2D-4FF7-45BB-BE6F-997131F79062.jpg

I picked up the Prisoner Version for dirt cheap. I did it mainly for the head sculpt.

Can I throw in my classic Harley? Body swap for a Tbleague/Phicen S22A:
soLHu1Bh.png

Replica Head Sculpt found on Ebay. Not Hot Toys quality.
Body is Tbleague/Phicen S17B:
mxTRid5h.jpg

@btvs24, loving the red and black feathers. What did you use to add volume to the hair on the dancer version head sculpt? ����

I find that Yahoo Japan Auctions tends to be a great place to pick up stuff, if you're willing to go through a proxy bidder like From Japan or Buyee.

Search for ホットトイズ ハーレイ・クイン (Hot Toys Harley Quinn) or ホットトイズ バットマン (Hot Toys Batman), many times you can get a NIB figure for about $300-350 USD. I've been ordering from YJA for a long time now, haven't really been burned, unlike eBay.

I bought a Prison Version Harley mainly for the head sculpt and I can now see how superior it is next to the Ebay replica.
HotToys has really mastered eye expression on their head sculpts.

tEHTQtzh.jpg

tXE3Exch.jpg

Yeah, it's all down to camera angles. A lot of HT heads look to be sculpted from scene specific reference, unless you get the camera at exactly the same angle as the particular scene in the movie, the likeness isn't there, at least that's how it can appear. HT can often use different lenses for their promo shots, which can also throw off the likeness. The Birds of Prey one is a prime example, thanks to the lens used, there's a fish eye effect, which makes her nose look too big.

@zexion_armando.
I saw a seller on ebay selling the harley tattoos and there are many fishnets for 1/6 on ebay.

@zexion_armando.
I saw a seller on ebay selling the harley tattoos and there are many fishnets for 1/6 on ebay.

Back