1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the WW legs look too far apart making her look bow legged with oddly shaped hips.
It works for Wonder Woman with the skirt and boots on but not here.
Just my 2 cents.

Agreed. Way too bow legged. Don’t like the look personally

Yes she is rather bow-legged, but when I pose her at a slight angle it's completely unnoticeable. Besides this type of mod, the only other way to not notice the base figure's ugly knee joints is to put her in pants. :lol But of course that's just my opinion.

Yes she is rather bow-legged, but when I pose her at a slight angle it's completely unnoticeable. Besides this type of mod, the only other way to not notice the base figure's ugly knee joints is to put her in pants. :lol But of course that's just my opinion.

Knee pads, solution found

The gun holster on mine has come apart. What’s a safe type of glue to use on the type of material? Will a tiny amount of super glue be ok?

I think it came that way, but the stocking near the crotch on the inner thigh is coming apart, maybe a cm or 5mm rip. I hardly moved it.

Nobody knows the ability of Harley Quinn.... Except me. [emoji23]
ab337291833f3edcab6ad964e4f0946e.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Harley fan's want some 1/6 scale hyenas for her comic version. Very cool!

https://www.timewalkertoys.com/Spotted-Hyena-Crocuta-Crocuta-Two-Color-Option-p/al-100025ab.htm

These finally released after a six month plus delay, and they look great.

The photos were taken with flash which washed out some of the subtlety of the paint and detail , but in hand they are very good. They're made of a polystone type material which holds the fine detail of hair and wrinkles.

These are both the A (darker) and B (lighter) versions. Since I have 5 Harley Quinns they're going to have to fight over who claims Bud and Lou. And yes, I did note that Stanley happened to be checking out Harley. :lol

48232771232_67ba6f2290_o.jpg

48229795942_a4be545ec7_c.jpg

48232771372_0f75b5ee62_z.jpg

48229795937_fc5bc4115c_o.jpg

48229796012_70677acdb9_c.jpg

people i have a question about this harley headsculpt and i hope you guys can help me with it.

I have notice that the tails on her head are very loose/flexible on her head, are there people who have got the same thing?

people i have a question about this harley headsculpt and i hope you guys can help me with it.

I have notice that the tails on her head are very loose/flexible on her head, are there people who have got the same thing?

Mine is like that too and it's normal. As abake said, they're supposed to be that way.

Back