1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if they're sending me a sealed figure or they checked the fishnets.
They just emailed me that my replacement head has arrived. They said they would ship it after they QC it. I would assume they should be doing that with all replacements.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

8f43212373a70946c20d881a3d485e5a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They just emailed me that my replacement head has arrived. They said they would ship it after they QC it. I would assume they should be doing that with all replacements.

my exclusive from SS was damaged said they didnt have a replacement for me so I gotta send it back. Sucks as I wanted the exclusive version. Back to BBTS I guess.

Got my Harley yesterday and she's flawless. Had to pack her back up as we're moving soon, but I'm excited to get her posed. SSC sent me the exclusive and I didn't even order the exclusive so that's nice.

Any one who is posing Harley with the two bracelets on each arm may want to be careful. They will dig into the arms and leave small dents or purple stains.

my exclusive from SS was damaged said they didnt have a replacement for me so I gotta send it back. Sucks as I wanted the exclusive version. Back to BBTS I guess.

That's interesting, seeing as they just got their replacement parts. Maybe the Exclusive versions are all sold out? What was damaged on yours?

Has SS started shipping the reg version yet? My final flex pay got pushed back twice (or three times) to September 10th, and I haven't heard anything from SS about paying it off early...

20170829_144125.jpg

I just received her today and I must say she really is a great figure. I almost canceled Harley but figured I would just see how she turned out and decide after the fact. Man, I'm glad I didn't cancel! If anyone is on the fence... you will not regret ordering her! The fishnets on her right knee are actually torn just a bit and I was kind of bummed and thinking of returning her, but after looking at it, I feel like it kind of makes sense that way. I mean it's not really realistic for this character to have perfect leggings IMO. So... she's a keeper... defects and all! Awesome!

4719392dbe170160cd7620998753ff3c.jpg

I seriously love this figure! :lol she's so photogenic. Now bring on WW!

That's interesting, seeing as they just got their replacement parts. Maybe the Exclusive versions are all sold out? What was damaged on yours?

stockings. They said they had no parts. maybe they were allocated already. BBTS gave me grief over a replacement so I statred buyig from SS thinking they were easier to deal with but they said they couldnt do anything for me when I called so Im returning it. The QC issues, more apprehension to deal with QC issues from my 2 primary websites and rising prices Im starting to question continuing collecting these things. kinda stressful when I should be enjoying

I was never 100% certain about the figure, but ended up leaning towards 'buying' rather than 'not buying'. It sat in the box all day before I got to it, which is unusual for me. But man! In hand it really is a great figure. It definitely stands out on the shelf. I am very happy I got this one. Wish there was a Captain Boomerang!

Those hand joints both came apart in the middle of the doohickey when I first tried to swap the hands, but luckily I could reconnect the doohickey on each and yank the connectors out properly. The quality of this fig makes me wish I could afford Deadshot too, but I blew out this year's figure budget a bit with the Ghostbusters.

021.jpg

018.jpg

014.jpg

023.jpg

026a.jpg

stockings. They said they had no parts. maybe they were allocated already. BBTS gave me grief over a replacement so I statred buyig from SS thinking they were easier to deal with but they said they couldnt do anything for me when I called so Im returning it. The QC issues, more apprehension to deal with QC issues from my 2 primary websites and rising prices Im starting to question continuing collecting these things. kinda stressful when I should be enjoying
That sucks, they must be out of replacement bodies. SS is usually very accommodating when it comes to issues. I guess the customer is the one who ultimately pays the price for HT cutting production numbers.

This isn't good. My Harley was out for delivery yesterday, scheduled to be delivered by the end of the day. This morning, I received an email with a new scheduled delivery date of September 7th... Are the guys at UPS using my Harley for their own unboxing/review vids?

Has SS started shipping the reg version yet? My final flex pay got pushed back twice (or three times) to September 10th, and I haven't heard anything from SS about paying it off early...
Yes. They offered my regular for early processing on the 22nd.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Back