1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

I just need this crazy expression. Because it looks downright incredible. They knocked these suicide squad figures out of the stratosphere.

HT does their best work on the DC stuff............

I find your lack of faith disturbing Lawrence ...
Heh. I want it to be good though. It has the potential to be a really nice display piece. Possibly HT's best female figure if done right? Even if the movie ain't that cool, I think I'd still want this.

I really don't understand all the comments on the headsculpt. This looks amazing:

View attachment 279330

:exactly: I agree!! Looks great! Captures the character perfectly. So refreshing to have a female character who doesn't have the usual HT 'dead stare'.

She's possibly the best female HT figure they have done so far! :rock

Nice backdrop and seems every SS figure got one. Nice touch there

Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

You guys are probably going to kill me, but i think this sculpt reminds me of a horse face, due to the symmetrical fringe framing and the elongated jaw. Don't think this particular expression translated well to actual figure. However I must admit HT has done well in giving us something from the usual though.. Just saying.

I'm still on the fence about the Suicide Squad figurines, at this point it's very unlikely that I will get them. That being said, Harley Quinn looks amazing and I might just get only her. If the movie is good(which I doubt) and Harley is good in it(which I think she will be), it might affect the chances of me getting her.

I just adore the expression on this figurine.

it's too bad they typically focus more on Marvel. honestly glad to only see 1 new marvel figure (Daredevil) for once

Yeah HT SDCC 2016 is DC's show no doubt!

HT does their best work on the DC stuff............

Because DC casting and designs are much better than MARVEL. I adore MARVEL movies too but, they can never hit the quality of DC,serious tone with good casting always wins for me.

Well, shame that DC cannot produce enough decent movies like Marvel. Or two. Or at least one :D

I like it but I think HT exaggerated her breasts protrusion, they are big, but they are more wide than protruding unless she is wearing a tight push up bra..jeez and people complain that the Rey figure's breasts are off :slap

Dammit I hope this movie is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because DC casting and designs are much better than MARVEL. I adore MARVEL movies too but, they can never hit the quality of DC,serious tone with good casting always wins for me.

you have a good point there...

I find your lack of faith disturbing Lawrence ...

He's got plenty reason to.

5fkN1co.jpg

Yeeeeeaaah about that...

:exactly:

The sculpt looks great, but that's not the expression I was looking for. :slap

I think if your going to do a bold expression like open mouth; you need to go with swappable face plates.
Because people are going to either love it or hate it.

I think if your going to do a bold expression like open mouth; you need to go with swappable face plates.

Nope next version of HQ will have new HS...and then another and another...

Not to mention a permanent side looking eye profile is so hard to pose with straight on with other figures :pfft:

What is HT thinking

Nope next version of HQ will have new HS...and then another and another...

Could, and probably will happen unfortunately. It would be awesome if Hot Toys sold separate heads for their figures. :pray:

Not to mention a permanent side looking eye profile is so hard to pose with straight on with other figures :pfft:

What is HT thinking

Yeah, that's another reason I don't like it. :(

Back