1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She makes friends on the shelf fast.

2da226b80ca8bfbe649109783a2f84d3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Full Review and Photoshoot, thanks in advance to anyone that take the time to watch our stuff.

She makes friends on the shelf fast.

2da226b80ca8bfbe649109783a2f84d3.jpg

I wonder could she take on the troopers. They could blast her, however she could knock them on their asses with her mallet, after all if Ewoks with sticks and rocks can knock the troopers down, Harley should beat the crap out of them with her agility :wink1:

So what exactly is the problem with the bracelets. How bad does it damage the wrists and do the nylons look like they will rip if you leave her in a extreme pose :dunno

I wonder could she take on the troopers. They could blast her, however she could knock them on their asses with her mallet, after all if Ewoks with sticks and rocks can knock the troopers down, Harley should beat the crap out of them with her agility :wink1:

She'd befuddle them before smacking them silly. #stormtrooperlife

She'd befuddle them before smacking them silly. #stormtrooperlife

:lol would a bullet penetrate a troopers helmet or will there be a richoet possibly killing Harley :lol

Are the pig tails on ball joints or can you remove them

:lol would a bullet penetrate a troopers helmet or will there be a richoet possibly killing Harley :lol

Are the pig tails on ball joints or can you remove them

Stormtrooper armour supposedly protects against 'slug throwers' -- i.e. ballistic small-arms fire, shrapnel, and presumably reduces blaster damage.

Pigtails are pegged in to removable ball-joints.

So what exactly is the problem with the bracelets. How bad does it damage the wrists and do the nylons look like they will rip if you leave her in a extreme pose :dunno
No worries, bro. Like all bad girls, you should easily be able to get get her ankles up to her ears, no problem. [emoji3]

The bracelets are very tight and hard plastic; they could scrape the paint job if you aren't careful. I wouldn't put more than one pair on at a time, and in fact the instructions imply you only use one pair at a time, screen accuracy be damned.

The nylons are a clear material with a mesh overlay. I haven't tested them at all and don't intend to; you can see Dean Knight testing them so they have some give, just don't know how durable they are.

I really don't dig the knee joint design; it just looks like it's bound to overtax the material.

has anyone tried heating up the bracelets before putting them on to make them softer that they may have less of chance to scrape the arms? sorry if it's been mentioned before.

Last edited:
The real question here is... why is the inner part of each bracelet not simply the plastic mold? Were they all just dipped in paint, lol?

has anyone tried heating up the bracelets before putting them on to make them softer that they may have less of chance to scrape the arms? sorry if it's been mentioned before.

One problem I can foresee would be that they'll just stiffen up again, so if you have both sets jammed on, moving the hands will scrape them against the arms.

Wanted to like this but this is not for me.
The legs look like chicken drumsticks, proportions are way off and it looks the most like a "toy" than any hot toys figure Iv ever owned.
Completely regret buying it and Iv already put it on eBay

Wanted to like this but this is not for me.
The legs look like chicken drumsticks, proportions are way off and it looks the most like a "toy" than any hot toys figure Iv ever owned.
Completely regret buying it and Iv already put it on eBay

Which proportions are way off?

Which proportions are way off?

Head too long, doesn't suit the body.
Torso proportions are all off-boobs are far too low and not that I'm a complainer of perky t##s but these are ridiculous.
If you want you could hang your keys off them.
Then the legs.
All in, I'm really disappointed and believe me I didn't want to be.
But having this in hand for 5 minutes I knew it stunk and Iv never felt that about a hot toys figure

Back