1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just thought I'd throw out a pic of my AoU BW with the OSK sculpt as well. I love it. It was kind of a pain getting it on the neck but I think it's on there.
158b6d8d41496f88ccef4fbbbcc47357.jpg
0227d8182bedcd26121bda686224841d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just thought I'd throw out a pic of my AoU BW with the OSK sculpt as well. I love it. It was kind of a pain getting it on the neck but I think it's on there.
158b6d8d41496f88ccef4fbbbcc47357.jpg
0227d8182bedcd26121bda686224841d.jpg

Lovely! Good sculpt on the non-bland outfit.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks, guys. I think it's the best of both worlds. Yes, perhaps the blue does not make her the most stealthy, but it creates some visual excitement. Paired with this head sculpt, I think I've got an ace Black Widow.

You have a "spy/secret agent" taking part in large, chaotic battles out in broad day light and you guys are complaining about blue lines on her outfit making her unstealthy?

Finally cracked and ordered this. This'll be my third hot toy, joining Winter Soldier and CW Cap :yess:

Man she looks so good. I think I will use what points I have to get her. I bought the AOU and I dug the costume but the sculpt just wasn't cutting it. I think this is the definitive one to get and the best.

I'm sure it'll just be this sculpt with shorter hair, if both HT and Marvel follow their pattern.

Only Whedon likes BW's hair short. The Russo's are directing IW so no doubt her hair will be long like the previous Russo films.

Man she looks so good. I think I will use what points I have to get her. I bought the AOU and I dug the costume but the sculpt just wasn't cutting it. I think this is the definitive one to get and the best.
Why don't you just buy the head sculpt? I took pictures of it on the AoU BW thread.

Back