1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the tonfas way more than those silly electro sticks she had last time.

After seeing the movie, she's a must buy, she was great in the film. I actually like this outfit more than my first Avengers version, and since I don't have the other BW's, I can justify the purchase.

After seeing the movie, she's a must buy, she was great in the film. I actually like this outfit more than my first Avengers version, and since I don't have the other BW's, I can justify the purchase.

In this film, she was the only Avenger worthy of lifting Thor's hammer. If not for her, someone would have ended up dead. Wrongfully.

And she's a major babe! But somehow the first Avengers suit brings out her butt best.

are we good with spoiler now? I dont know how to add those spoilers bars but Il keep details low, Anyone here an Archer fan? the scene with Natasha and Bucky fighting reminded me of Cheryl

tumblr_ntrtwnFvqZ1qzsempo1_250.gif

are we good with spoiler now? I dont know how to add those spoilers bars but Il keep details low, Anyone here an Archer fan? the scene with Natasha and Bucky fighting reminded me of Cheryl

tumblr_ntrtwnFvqZ1qzsempo1_250.gif

When you write something, just add [SPOILER ] (no space between the R and the last bracket) before it and add [/SPOILER] at the end of what you wrote.

The option for spoiler tags is under "Go Advanced", but yeah, I would think most people who wanted to see it have seen it.

This was a legitimate question I had also regarding what the official time frame is after a film has released in theaters that including spoiler tags for film details is still necessary. I would think the majority of people who really wanted to see it have seen it by now, but based on a lot of the replies, I gleaned that spoilers are common courtesy until the film is made available for home purchase (digital download/Blue-Ray/DVD).

Yeah, I haven't seen it yet and want to, so I'd like it if the spoilers were still hidden? I understand that it's easy to forget, and most people probably have seen it already, but for purely selfish reasons I'd like everyone to hold off a little longer :lol

Until the Blu-ray!? lol man thats too long of a wait you want to talk about it immediately, but I suppose thats a different thread anyways. Thanks for the tips so with that regard

Spoiler Spoiler:

after i got ws was intent on the ws ver of widow but will wait on this i think, love the recent black widow run illustrated by Phil Noto and in that art she kinda has a curl to end of hair oppose to the straight. also looked like the straight can be a issue in posing? awkward if not futzed correct?

I have to wonder, given her actions,
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Like Hank Pym said: "Never trust a Stark."

Spoiler Spoiler:

Don't badmouth Tony.

Back