1/6 Hot Toys MMS358 Captain America: Civil War Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha, my one Hot Toy per character has worked just fine so far, but it's definitely left me with a weird selection of figures. In the MCU, I have Rescue Cap, Iron Man 42, DW Thor, NA Scarlet Witch, Avengers Loki and Coulson, everyone from GOTG, Ant-man from... uh, Ant-Man, and now BW and Hawkeye from CW. I've picked all my figures pretty carefully, since I'm only getting one and I don't really like selling things :)

If I'd gotten into Iron Man, I'm pretty sure I would have burned out, but this keeps me excited about new figures and relatively fiscally responsible :lol

Last edited:
Ha, my one Hot Toy per character has worked just fine so far, but it's definitely left me with a weird selection of figures. In the MCU, I have Rescue Cap, Iron Man 42, DW Thor, NA Scarlet Witch, Avengers Loki and Coulson, everyone from GOTG, Ant-man from... uh, Ant-Man, and now BW and Hawkeye from AOU. I've picked all my figures pretty carefully, since I'm only getting one and I don't really like selling things :)

If I'd gotten into Iron Man, I'm pretty sure I would have burned out, but this keeps me excited about new figures and relatively fiscally responsible :lol
That's a pretty great collection :clap

Haha Iron Man is not for the fiscally responsible :lol

Thanks! I think it's a pretty good selection across characters and movies. Every time a new Iron Man or Captain America comes out, though, I have to keep myself from making excuses like, "My 42 could TECHNICALLY be a Pepper" or "This is really more Steve Rogers than Captain America..." :lol

Ha, my one Hot Toy per character has worked just fine so far, but it's definitely left me with a weird selection of figures. In the MCU, I have Rescue Cap, Iron Man 42, DW Thor, NA Scarlet Witch, Avengers Loki and Coulson, everyone from GOTG, Ant-man from... uh, Ant-Man, and now BW and Hawkeye from CW. I've picked all my figures pretty carefully, since I'm only getting one and I don't really like selling things :)

I like that though. They have to look pretty awesome together

Thanks! I think it's a pretty good selection across characters and movies. Every time a new Iron Man or Captain America comes out, though, I have to keep myself from making excuses like, "My 42 could TECHNICALLY be a Pepper" or "This is really more Steve Rogers than Captain America..." :lol
Yeah definitely, I love the makeshift Avenger collections :)

Haha whatever works :lol Rescue Cap is awesome though and the only outfit he was wearing when he referred to himself as Captain America :wink1:

I like that though. They have to look pretty awesome together

Only have about half of them out now (space issues again!) but I like the variety. Though one character and full movie lineup collections do make me jealous sometimes :lol

Haha whatever works :lol Rescue Cap is awesome though and the only outfit he was wearing when he referred to himself as Captain America :wink1:

It is? Well, that'll help out with half the problem, but more Iron Men is probably a bigger problem :lol

Last payment for this was pushed back to October 10th ... I have a feeling that will be getting pushed back again unless the turnaround is as quick as CW Cap's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe you should get CW. I love my AOU but the outfit is slightly restrictive. This looks like he can get into crazier poses. If I'd known he'd be in the movie for sure, I might not have gotten the aou one.

which Hawkeye should I get?? AOU or CW?

Depends on which look you prefer really, if it were me and I could only buy one I'd probably go for the Civil War figure - as I like the outfit more plusd I really liked Hawkeye in the film too! All down to personal preference though in the end. :)

I think Hawkeye's strongest movie to date was AOU, so I see that as a plus for the AOU figure.

Outfit wise, I'm mixed on which one I like better. I like the jacket from AOU, but the suit from CW is also cool.

The first release is definitely my least favorite, that's for sure.

Depends on which look you prefer really, if it were me and I could only buy one I'd probably go for the Civil War figure - as I like the outfit more plusd I really liked Hawkeye in the film too! All down to personal preference though in the end. :)

:exactly:

I personally prefer the AoU one. I dig the long coat and AoU seemed to focus on his character the most, so it seems like an appropriate film to have him represented from.

I think AOU is the better choice for a few reasons

1) Aou version looks a bit more "comic book costume" and less "tacticool". I'm displaying mine with Avengers team which I think Aou fits better. Were I displaying him more agent Barton I would go cw and let him hang with nick fury, Maria hill, and Natasha.

2) Also consider that the AOU version doesn't really have any exposed joints. So if that kinda thing bothers you then you may not want to go in the cw direction.

3) AOU can generally be had for cheaper. Especially if you don't mind a second hand one.

Back