1/6 Hot Toys MMS358 Captain America: Civil War Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Though I'm really glad they made the bow staff, I'm still wondering if they plan to add the facial hair to the sculpt for this. If they do that i'll order it for sure. I know it's subtle, but I notice it.

CivilWar_Hawkeye_GameFace.jpg

We'll never know for sure, but part of me likes to think my little email played a role in them adding the staff :monkey3

Now they should give a broken bow staff to Black Panther since he has no accessories at all :lol

Delayed!! :gah: Typical - literally just put in my pre-order for him as well! :( When's he due to release now then?

Do you guys think he's gonna sell out fast? He's the last one I need to complete Team Cap but I kinda feel like waiting until he's released to see if he'll get a discount. How did previous Hawkeye figures fare?

Do you guys think he's gonna sell out fast? He's the last one I need to complete Team Cap but I kinda feel like waiting until he's released to see if he'll get a discount. How did previous Hawkeye figures fare?

The Avengers version sold out fast and had high prices on the aftermarket. AoU version has been out for awhile and is still available on SSC

Seeing as this is arguably the best Hawkeye fig to date, I'm going to assume it'll sell rather quickly

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

This is a really cool figure with indeed arguably his best suit, but I personally really dig the long coat on the AoU version. I also think it's a good film to have Hawkeye represented from, being that he seems to be the Avenger that was focused on the most in the film.

As someone who really likes Hawkeye (<--) I'm glad I held out for this one. I think it definitely looks the best.

I.....I kinda like Hawkeye too :monkey3

Agreed this looks the best, love the costume :dance

Definitely... for someone who wasn't keen when the first small concept images came out they knocked it out of the park with this costume, almost makes me wish I hadn't already bought the AoU one!

Better Hawkeye than Iron Man, I guess :lol I've been trying to keep it to one Hot Toys per character.

Good way of thinking; As someone who also said he wanted to try and stick to one per character, but gave a get out clause to Iron Man (and Batman) I have ended up with more Iron Man suits than I thought (and as of now only one Batman) which is why I am in the process of selling off the suits I don't really want in my collection.

Having a second Hawkeye is a slight budget issue with doubling up, same with Cap as I have both of their AoU figures which for now I plan to keep, as its money I could have spent on another member of team Cap, but until I find myself saying "Oooh that Hawkeye looks great from Infinity War" I'm not going to worry about it.

Like Brainy I would also like to know how your one figure per character has worked out? By the end of the year (and assuming I sell the other 2 of 3 IM figures) I will have 2 IM (with 2 on order... doh), 2 Cap's, 2 Hawkeyes (and 2 of Batman) luckily with my other 2 MCU figures being spot fillers (Falcon and Black Widow), really should consider getting Scarlett Witch but now I'm just rambling.

Good way of thinking; As someone who also said he wanted to try and stick to one per character, but gave a get out clause to Iron Man (and Batman) I have ended up with more Iron Man suits than I thought (and as of now only one Batman) which is why I am in the process of selling off the suits I don't really want in my collection.

Having a second Hawkeye is a slight budget issue with doubling up, same with Cap as I have both of their AoU figures which for now I plan to keep, as its money I could have spent on another member of team Cap, but until I find myself saying "Oooh that Hawkeye looks great from Infinity War" I'm not going to worry about it.

Like Brainy I would also like to know how your one figure per character has worked out? By the end of the year (and assuming I sell the other 2 of 3 IM figures) I will have 2 IM (with 2 on order... doh), 2 Cap's, 2 Hawkeyes (and 2 of Batman) luckily with my other 2 MCU figures being spot fillers (Falcon and Black Widow), really should consider getting Scarlett Witch but now I'm just rambling.
It gets out of hand quickly :lol

Someone recently told me that they would only buy a figure if they liked the movie and character and was 100% sure on the figure, I just thought that was a great way to collect because you definitely end up with less figures in your collection than you don't really want

Scarlet Witch is such a big character in the MCU now, she has three figures now and one custom release. I'd say its time :lol

Assuming I sell the figures I have for sale I'll be left with round about 2 total :lol

Back