1/6 Hot Toys MMS358 Captain America: Civil War Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna have to sell my A2 ver. I prefer this over that one. I prefer the color of this and the one sleeve.

Hope that Plastic Enemies is right! I'm looking forward to this one. I really think this is the Hawkeye with the best costume :)

They were right on Rey & BB-8, Captain America and Black Widow, so I'm going to say HT releases this tomorrow.

Well, for a while there they kept posting Spiderman pictures, so they lost some credibility with me. They've been right a lot recently, though!

It's not just PE that has heard the next figure is hawkeye. Secret base has shared it's coming as has a few others.

Here it comes. Courtesy of plastic enemies on facebook IMG_0272.JPG

I think that Ant-Man on that arrow is still way too ****ing big. He's BIGGER than the arrowhead. I mean, I get that you wanna be able to actually see Ant-Man on the arrow but it bugs me. Now THAT's nitpicking! I have no idea why I care so much if i'm never gonna use it anyway. XD

14524456_1180889818616011_5490096647252439777_o.jpg

tumblr_o6wjxx7SM91qiikcuo1_1280.jpg

But anyways...Hawkeye...hmmm...I dunno what it is exactly but something looks off. Natasha turned out pretty awesome after seeing more pics so I guess i'll have to wait and see! Still an awesome costume though.

Haha I don't mind. He is definitely too big but if he was accurate small then they might as well paint a dot :lol

I think its just a fun accessory so I'm not going to push for accuracy with it :)

Back