1/6 Hot Toys - MMS357 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch (New Avengers Ver.) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot to cancel my wait list for battle damaged Cap and Wanda, so looks like I'm in for both. :lol

Edit: Though I still wonder if these are actually going to be so limited or if this isn't SS artificially increasing demand/pre-orders. It seems to me that when they're still listed under new releases that anyone joining the wait list will get an immediate conversion.

Again as the one with the strength and knowledge of 10,000 worlds... I'm going to have to agree! (Please don't shrink my city, lol)
There can be no bargaining :lol Your world and Scarlet Witch will be mine :rotfl
I forgot to cancel my wait list for battle damaged Cap and Wanda, so looks like I'm in for both. :lol
Sweet :hi5: Grats

Edit: Though I still wonder if these are actually going to be so limited or if this isn't SS artificially increasing demand/pre-orders. It seems to me that when they're still listed under new releases that anyone joining the wait list will get an immediate conversion.

They're trying to create demand to get all the people who didn't have much interest to scramble for it now since it "sold out" so fast. The people who think they'll flip it for a fortune!! :slap ... I'm glad people that genuinely want it and are jumping on the wait list are getting conversions. That's what this hobby is all about.... Buying things that make us happy rather than making us money.. I think this figure looks great, and if I were to grab a Scarlet Witch version, this would've been the one... This is the only time it makes me a little happy as opposed to sad that my daughter isn't as into this stuff (I save $$$) as much as my son (twins)... :lol

I like the NA version better. It feels more "comic booky" and less like a woman in a coat.

The funniest thing is I can totally see Ms. Olsen fight in the NA outfit with ease, without the long coat getting in the way or the corset doing you know what. Oh well, I just have to watch the movie to see her CW outfit in all its glory...

July-Sept! Fantastic. That is a lot earlier than I though. Thanks so much.
Digging the Loki Hot Toys pictures. I assume he is hard / expensive to track down now? Kinda wish I got into HT a lot earlier.

From Facebook:
ScarletWitchNA_zpsb29zoyez.jpg
25953795704_a61f77c8d5_b.jpg

We have to wait for this for how long?! Damn!!!

Mine converted too!
Now when Civil War goes up I will not hesitate !

So happy for you and everyone else who got converted! This actually gives me hope that they won't be as "limited" as believed and I'll be able to buy a second one that hopefully won't cost a kidney. I do buy duplicates of figures that I really like and this SW is definitely a "double buy" for me!

Back