1/6 Hot Toys - MMS357 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch (New Avengers Ver.) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did the one payment option and I just have the ship notice. SO woot me but damn that kinda sucks for everybody else. She will be fine next to the Quicksilver my wife got me for my birthday this week. I have no idea how she managed to sneak that by me.

Flex = second class collector?
One pay = first class?

*sigh* what a world we live in...I can never afford one payment on any of these stuff...

No that's not what anyone said. But someone has to get it and someone won't. If th flex got it first the full pay would be upset. And the fact you can't afford to buy it, meaning sideshow is doing you a favor by letting you flex..and your still complaining. Sigh.

...And the fact you can't afford to buy it, meaning sideshow is doing you a favor by letting you flex..and your still complaining. Sigh.

Typically the full pay and flex people don't have this big of a gap or it's not this obvious. I am grateful to still be about to collect on my shoestring budget, but I was not expecting a clean cut gap between the 2 groups of collectors...and this whole group is by no mean a big group to begin with...

If anything, SSC gets more money up front from flex payers than they do from PIF payers. When you PIF, you simply get the entire amount deducted at the time the figure comes in, but when you flex pay, you pay in installments leading up to the figure's arrival. More money up front on their end.

Typically the full pay and flex people don't have this big of a gap or it's not this obvious. I am grateful to still be about to collect on my shoestring budget, but I was not expecting a clean cut gap between the 2 groups of collectors...and this whole group is by no mean a big group to begin with...

That's true. There usually isn't this big a gap. But that's not anything sideshow is doing to screw with folks. They got a partial order. They had to pick some group.

As for flex payers paying more upfront. That's not always the case some folks pay full in advance. And, even if not, given that this figure is early it would require consent from every flex payer still with payments left to agree to push them all up to full pay. Something that takes time to work out. And a portion won't agree. Full pay already agreed to pay when it comes in. Whenever that is. Sideshow sends out the coming soon notice to give them w chance to cancel, but otherwise sideshow is free to charge whenever they want the full amount. With flex pay they have to get consent from every person who still has payments left(more then 1) and they have to give notice to move up any flex pay even for th last month and if that date is before the scheduled final payment (say they have pay date of the 25th and it's supposed to ship the 7th) the person with th flex can refuse and sideshow just has to wait. They can move payments back but not forward without permission.

They obviously didn't have enough for everyone. One group already agreed to full pay when it arrives. The other (flex) did not. It's easier (and legal) to just go with the full pay group.

Yeah. A savings or interest account these days usually have crazy low returns. I think the highest I found was a 3% but it had to have a balance over some large amount and never go under and all kinds of other stuff.

Yeah it's low enough I never even think about it. I get more back a year from my atm refunds. (My bank refunds all edit-atm not arm charges)

New Zealand... no, not at all.. :lol, and interest rates are pitiful here too. The only real good to come of it all is the mortgage. My mortgage rate is less than half of what my very first Term Deposit was 20 years ago.

I remember saving a heap of money when I had my first job while still living at home (and living off the Bank of Mum and Dad). Put about 3/4 into a Term Deposit at 9.5% and about 1/4 into one of those savings accounts that pretty much force you to save with high withdrawal fees, bonus interest etc. That was 6.5%... Both forms of account are pretty much about a third of that now respectively. The low interest savings accounts that allow you regular access, off the top of my head you'd be pushing to even get 1% now..

Sorry my bad about the country.

The financial sounds about the same there as it is here. One of my best friends from the military married a girl from Adelaide and after he got out he couldn't find work and they eventually moved to Australia. When he first got there he was making more as a garbage man then I was and at that time I was working at a management agency and had my full military disability pay(I end up not being able to stay there due to medi crap and having multiple operations every year). But now he works as a counselor at a school up by Darwin and makes way less then even my military pay. So I'm guessing the economy cratered there. Or he just picked a really bad job. Lol I've talked to him a bit about how the economy there is for him but we don't talk that much about it.

I was happy I got a Shipping notice for July 12....now I am worried I will get the delay notice....

Back