1/6 Hot Toys - MMS357 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch (New Avengers Ver.) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nuh-uh! It's the opposite! Stay awake too long and you're weak and disoriented. Get enough sleep and you're recharged and alert.
I'm not a sleep expert, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
Ryan

:rotfl I got more sleep than some people in my class! They were up to 3am studying :lol

Great pics Motux! I can't wait to get Wanda in hand!

:rotfl I got more sleep than some people in my class! They were up to 3am studying :lol

Great pics Motux! I can't wait to get Wanda in hand!

To me, if you have to stay up until 3am the night before the exam studying, that means you don't fully understand the material. And if you haven't fully understood it yet, it's not like it's all suddenly going to come together and the light bulb will suddenly click on less than 8 hours before the test, while sleep depriving yourself at the same time. :lol

To me, if you have to stay up until 3am the night before the exam studying, that means you don't fully understand the material. And if you haven't fully understood it yet, it's not like it's all suddenly going to come together and the light bulb will suddenly click on less than 8 hours before the test, while sleep depriving yourself at the same time. :lol

:lol That's exactly right! I tried telling them! But these first years don't want to listen to old third years! :rotfl

I never studied the night before exams but i wrote many papers the night before while in college as it was the only way i was motivated to sit and write it. I'm glad I finished college but now I'm thinking of going back for an MA.

I never studied the night before exams but i wrote many papers the night before while in college as it was the only way i was motivated to sit and write it. I'm glad I finished college but now I'm thinking of going back for an MA.

That, I can understand. I know all about that. :lol

Trying to cram and force 4 months worth of information into your head in one night and sleep depriving yourself doing so by staying up until the wee hours and hoping you recollect it all 4 hours later on 3-4 hours of sleep, I don't understand.

If you didn't "get it" for the entire 4 months, you're not suddenly going to "get it" in one night.

I do the same thing, although I am stopping the habit. At my old college, I would finish writing a paper at 5am, go to sleep, then wake at 9 and go to class at 10. Still got As on them, so... it didn't really matter :lol I won't be doing that at my new college though.

As far as studying... I always study the night before... but I also study days before as well. Even study in the morning when I wake up before the test.

Oh yeah I'm the Queen of doing assignments the day before they're due :lol But yeah I wouldn't start studying the night before the exam. Not unless I really had no choice.

That, I can understand. I know all about that. :lol

Trying to cram and force 4 months worth of information into your head in one night and sleep depriving yourself doing so by staying up until the wee hours and hoping you recollect it all 4 hours later on 3-4 hours of sleep, I don't understand.

If you didn't "get it" for the entire 4 months, you're not suddenly going to "get it" in one night.

Yeah that's basically it :lol

I do the same thing, although I am stopping the habit. At my old college, I would finish writing a paper at 5am, go to sleep, then wake at 9 and go to class at 10. Still got As on them, so... it didn't really matter :lol I won't be doing that at my new college though.

As far as studying... I always study the night before... but I also study days before as well. Even study in the morning when I wake up before the test.

Yeah, I've been lucky and never had two exams on the same day or the day after each other, so as soon as one finishes, I start studying for the next one, then just re-read my notes the day of the exam just to refresh my memory.

When I was in college, I had some professors schedule the final exams at the same time. Figuring out a way around that was fun :lol

Yeah that's basically it :lol

:hi5:

For myself, I tend to absorb information better when it's told to me and I hear it and/or see an example as it's being explained. Therefore, I listen to what the person is saying (the teacher/professor in this case) more so than I focus on taking notes. Sure I take notes, but I don't sit there and write down everything verbatim what the person is saying, which a lot of people do. If you focus more on just writing down what they say without really absorbing what they say, when it comes time to study your notes, you're essentially just looking at pages full of random information that you don't really understand what any of it means. :lol

Yeah that's true :lol It's over now, thank goodness! One more exam on Wednesday but that's an easy one :rotfl And then hopefully on Wednesday too I can get charged for NA Wanda!! :D :D

This figure blows any Black Widow (scarlet) figure out of the water...she defines the new sexy in the Hot Toys lineup
personally prefer this over her 1.0 and new 3.0 version.

missed out on the SS pre-order, thinking of picking this up from a hk/jp re-seller hmm

Back