1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big shoutout to @Chrakalackis for reaching out after seeing I was looking for the 46. Just playing around with it now, such an amazing figure, was feeling bummed out feeling like SSC priced me out of the IW armor, but this one (along with diecast IV) might be the only ones I need. Went through the hassle of putting in all the batteries, for at least a few minutes of that wow factor, took them out though, as I don't think Ill need them in for the most part. Can't wait to set this guy up. Thanks again!
IMG_8287.jpg

Big shoutout to @Chrakalackis for reaching out after seeing I was looking for the 46. Just playing around with it now, such an amazing figure, was feeling bummed out feeling like SSC priced me out of the IW armor, but this one (along with diecast IV) might be the only ones I need. Went through the hassle of putting in all the batteries, for at least a few minutes of that wow factor, took them out though, as I don't think Ill need them in for the most part. Can't wait to set this guy up. Thanks again!
View attachment 397762

You're welcome man, you were a great buyer as well!!!

Btw I ended up with a third exclusive one of these that I'll be posting in the Commerce section shortly if anyone is interested.

Got on the wait list. Probably way too late, but guess we'll see. It's been asked before, but I can't recall. Do they allow you to apply rewards points to a converted wait-list?

No. If the wait list converts, it’ll automatically become a regular order. No codes, coupons, rewards, etc.

Popcultcha in Australia still has it. That’s where I got mine.

I’m looking for a mark 46 if anyone is selling. They keep popping up and I keep missing them.

Also looking for a mark 46 if someone is selling one. On the sideshow waitlist but conversion seems unlikely at this point. Thanks in advance.

I've had this figure since last summer, so not sure why I'm only now realizing this, but I just can't get the chest plate to come off. The WM Mk3 pops right off, but this one feels really stuck. Was this the case for others? I'm afraid to snap something.

I've had this figure since last summer, so not sure why I'm only now realizing this, but I just can't get the chest plate to come off. The WM Mk3 pops right off, but this one feels really stuck. Was this the case for others? I'm afraid to snap something.

Very late but no it comes right off in fact that's the easiest thing to come off on that figure so I'm quite surprised that's the one giving trouble. The shoulder pads were ridiculous getting off and the thigh plates. Had 2 sessions with the shoulder pads and said never again for a long time so I better get my pictures.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah what Pin-Din said but for a bit more information I’ll chime in...

It’s held on by 4 small tabs that should pull right out forward.

Maybe this picture will help:

Attachments

• F3513052-C7E4-44D4-A329-35871A92E90B.jpg
    F3513052-C7E4-44D4-A329-35871A92E90B.jpg
    297.2 KB · Views: 379
Back