1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else get a left shoulder that has trouble keeping the arm up against the shoulder pad spring? My right arm is fine, but the left is slightly loose or something.

Does anyone know where I can find this for a decent price? Those eBay prices of $700+ right now are killer.

This one and the 47 seem to have dried up. Last "more affordable" Iron Man seems to be the 45.

45 still retail at BBTS. I'm surprised as I thought it was a really well done fig, it just suffered from no Stark headsculpt.

I actually prefer the mark 45 design but that shoulder gap in the mms300 figure itself is an eye sore for me. If I can find this at a decent price, it would be my first Hot Toys Iron Man.

what’s the deal with this iron man.

i’ve been following hot toys from the outside looking in since i saw the joker from TDK.

I’ve finally come around and decided since moving into my first home i would buy my first and due to the craftsmanship that goes into iron mans i knew it had to be one.

without looking at prices and availability i had my heart set on the XLVI also because civil war is prob my top 3 mcu movies.

but of course the one i finally pick after all these years is 1,000 on ebay lol. i’ve even gone as far as page 6 on google looking for it online. 6. that’s how you know you want something.

but if you’re still around after my long backstory...why is this one so cot damn much on the aftermarket. it’s not really an iconic armor. it actually just released recently. and after the 100 some odd reviews of all hot toys iron man this was rarely mentioned as one of the best.

can anyone give me some insight and if all possible maybe a phone number of a shop that may have one in stock?

Yeah I cannot believe how far the Civil War figures have gone up in price. Glad I at least got Cap, Widow, and Iron Man at retail!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you but thats still out of my price range unfortunately :(

you picture is is beautiful though. not making this any easier for me :lol

I own it and while a nice figure isnt worth what the current market is on it. If I were you Id wait for the IW version or go for the die cast MK 6 which is a great figure(or the upcoming MK 4 with the gantry). The first 7 armors are classic.

Back