1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone. I was just wondering if anyone in the UK had this guy from Popcultcha or Sideshow? I've been trying to get this guy for a while and nowhere in the UK has him and he has been out of stock from timcent for a while now. I was wondering how much the custom charges on him were. It's been a while since I've had to pay custom charges on a figure and with this guy being diecast I don't know if that would increase the cost. Any help would be much appreciated!

Hi mate
I got mine from sideshow and customs was an eye watering £78
Hope that helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks fabulous!!!

MaTSAWK.jpg

nS3Z01B.jpg

NEww2DE.jpg

Kiwis (and aussies for that matter), Mighty Ape have it on special today for $299... that's just under US$220..

that is bad-ass!

its this or the avengers mk6 ver as my one 1/6 IM and i literally cannot decide, gun to my head 5 secs to choose im dead lol. been waffling for months :impatient::lol

the 46 is one of my favourite IM's to date....now waiting for the Mark II, DC and the Mark V.

37153415942_79b49df45f_b.jpg

Damn, so I was hoping to wait for the reward points after Homecoming Spider-Man and Doc Brown to hit my account before pulling the trigger on this from SSC, noticed last night that it was on waitlist. Is there any chance of that converting? I'm not sure about my chances considering its already been out for a while so its not as if people are cancelling preorders, etc.

Damn, so I was hoping to wait for the reward points after Homecoming Spider-Man and Doc Brown to hit my account before pulling the trigger on this from SSC, noticed last night that it was on waitlist. Is there any chance of that converting? I'm not sure about my chances considering its already been out for a while so its not as if people are cancelling preorders, etc.
Well, he likely just went on waitlist within a day or 2, so there is a chance. People aren't cancelling preorders at this point but people can still order with a payment plan so there is a chance one of those falls through in the next month or so.

Worth a chance to hop on the waitlist.

I just got mine about a month ago and was shocked sideshow still had some available.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Well, he likely just went on waitlist within a day or 2, so there is a chance. People aren't cancelling preorders at this point but people can still order with a payment plan so there is a chance one of those falls through in the next month or so.

Worth a chance to hop on the waitlist.

I just got mine about a month ago and was shocked sideshow still had some available.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Ah cool, I'll wait it out for now.

I've said it before, but comparing the Hot Toys I prefer the 46 to the 45, and possibly over the 43 too. When comparing the movie colourations I prefer the 45 to the 46.

I just got this guy in (one of the last ones from SS last week before they waitlisted) and while I love it especially the Tony sculpt, I personally still prefer the 45's more organic look. Having them in hand side by side only affirms what some others have said that the 45 and 46 should have been swapped evolution wise.

Still, it's another amazing suit from HT, very glad to finally have it!!!

dba012663ac3e527bec94ce25570d8d9.jpg

Definately a good mix of organic and robotic features. One of my favorite (if not THE fav) suits.

dba012663ac3e527bec94ce25570d8d9.jpg

Definately a good mix of organic and robotic features. One of my favorite (if not THE fav) suits.

Yeah, the more I mess with it the more I like it. As of tonight it and the mk45 are tied for my #1... also tied with mk6. Man these are some great armors/figures. Great pic btw bebe13junior.

I HAD to have the MK 43 to go with the HB and said that would be my last IM...till I saw the MK 46 Stark HS; the 46 is a real beauty and will always be displayed with the HS. I prefer a robotic look over organic so I think I still favor the MK 43 armor, although I do like the minimal shoulder gaps of the 46.

What are the chances that SS actually gets anymore given this is an older figure?

If I join the Waitlist will I ever get that figure?

Thanks for your input

I don't care for this as much as 45...too much red and so little gold just ruins it for me..

Back