1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice shot BatBrain. :clap. I have both AOU and CW but I slightly favor CW. Just wish HT could’ve done the magnet attachment for the shield cause that was brilliant idea how they did that for AOU cap.

Nice shot BatBrain. :clap. I have both AOU and CW but I slightly favor CW. Just wish HT could’ve done the magnet attachment for the shield cause that was brilliant idea how they did that for AOU cap.

Thanks Zombie! I totally agree. I was just thinking that about the shield as I was reposing him. It was such a pain. Magnet is the way to go!

I can understand why the magnetic shield would be preferable to collectors, but it doesn't seem to me like HT had any choice in the matter. The fact remains the Civil War film abandoned the magnetic shield idea. Every time he put the shield on he explicitly equipped it by sliding his arm through the grips. HT shouldn't be faulted for making the figure film accurate.

Is there any Cap fan here who has the Civil War and Aou Steve Rogers sculpts to compare? I remember having both in hand at different times and I can almost be sure the AoU sculpt had better likeness despite the older paint app.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Far left is the CW regular head. Center is AoU head and the far right is the battling head.

Darn it. Stupid photos flipped. Sorry about that.

7F6BB07E-D963-4839-902A-DBD6C23C4ACC.jpg9377EEAF-2A7E-4CE7-B05F-A1293D1D985B.jpg13B2A697-5657-4F7E-9AF8-8616A7CE0716.jpg

Far left is the CW regular head. Center is AoU head and the far right is the battling head.

Darn it. Stupid photos flipped. Sorry about that.

View attachment 402384View attachment 402385View attachment 402386

Thank you for your help my friend; I think I was right, the AoU seems to have the better Evans likeness.
Specially in the 2nd picture I think the side pic shows it [emoji848] I’ll try to get a spare AoU sculpt.
b5201b917e69e14d5aa97ca338c3f666.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Sorry if this has been answered before, but are the AoU hands compatible with the CW figure? If so and anyone has pics available I would love to see em.

Wait, are you sure? My CW Rogers sculpt is looking to the left like the ones you have in the middle and the right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The far left one came right out the civil war box. I’d never taken it out till that pic.

And yes, they are all the same sculpt. I think the WS has the same sculpt as well. It’s just paint that’s different

I modded the traps on mine. I had a broken SS Batman body that I cut the sculpted neck area off of and put it inside the suit. Had to make a sacrifice with the back of the suit but I don’t think it looks too bad. Won’t be displaying him from behind anyway. Might do some more work on it eventually but I’m happy with it for now.
d94b5ffc356b35a48287a68c3d6aed29.jpg

8439ddb728fa4e424f94d83013fe3ea3.jpg

I have a feeling were going to see a chainmail Cap as the final suit. I assume Marvel knows how classic the chainmail is and people want to see it. No way Evans leaves the MCU with the dirty suit as his final suit (I hope).

There have been leaked photos showing Evans in what looks to be a slightly modified version of the Avengers suit.

avengers-4-cap-chris-evans.jpg

Check the link for more pics here.

Well I managed to find one of these for about £220 from a site in Denmark..I've never used them before so fingers crossed they're legit and he actually arrives. It certainly beats the £400 that the shops on ebay are asking.

thesfxbase.com. Must've been the last one as it's not listed anymore. I just hope it's a legit sale at that price.

Back