1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was just looking for this guy as I had AoU Cap at the time and passed on him. Wow, not just high in price but really low quantity. Was gonna grab him but might settle on rebuying AoU version.

Yeah, recently started hunting for one myself and was equally as surprised. Really kicking myself for not picking him up at retail when I had the chance.

Yeah, recently started hunting for one myself and was equally as surprised. Really kicking myself for not picking him up at retail when I had the chance.
I'm in the same boat, i just figured the infinity war version would probably be better, but its design is very different. Its the same for black widow.

So on my caps suit the hand cuffs are getting hard what can I use to keep them pliable?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Do you think this is the last iconic Chris Evans cap or do you think he will have a new suit for Infinity War part 2?

There's always a chance that another suit was worn but kept in tight secrecy.
But I doubt it. I think with Chris confirming PT 2 is his last as Steve Rogers, we've seen the last of Chris as Cap in Civil War.
He is pretty much Nomad in Infinity Wars.

I think that's what's driving the price of this figure, this is the best Hot Toys Captain America. Although my personal favorite is still Golden Age cause that's my favorite suit.

Thank god when I was trying to sell this figure on ebay, it didnt sell, when I was selling some figures to fund a Prime1.
I changed my mind eventually and took it off ebay, but I put it up for sale at least 3 times and didnt sell. And I was just trying to get back what I paid for it.
I was even throwing in a free AOU helmeted head. lol

Cant believe the price of this now on ebay.

I have a feeling were going to see a chainmail Cap as the final suit. I assume Marvel knows how classic the chainmail is and people want to see it. No way Evans leaves the MCU with the dirty suit as his final suit (I hope).

There's always a chance that another suit was worn but kept in tight secrecy.
But I doubt it. I think with Chris confirming PT 2 is his last as Steve Rogers, we've seen the last of Chris as Cap in Civil War.
He is pretty much Nomad in Infinity Wars.

I think that's what's driving the price of this figure, this is the best Hot Toys Captain America. Although my personal favorite is still Golden Age cause that's my favorite suit.

Thank god when I was trying to sell this figure on ebay, it didnt sell, when I was selling some figures to fund a Prime1.
I changed my mind eventually and took it off ebay, but I put it up for sale at least 3 times and didnt sell. And I was just trying to get back what I paid for it.
I was even throwing in a free AOU helmeted head. lol

Cant believe the price of this now on ebay.

Yeah, this was sitting at my LCS for a long time. I guess when people saw what he looked like in Infinity War they snatched them all up.

Now I'm kind of regretting not getting one. I'm mainly a Star Wars collector but I do own a Iron Man and Spider-Man and a Cap would fit in nicely.

Not paying these prices though.

I would guess they do the chain mail in some form. It’s a rumor I’ve heard a fair bit so there’s a decent chance. Let’s hope

I think he'll be full fledged Cap before IW 2 is done. He and Tony will reconcile and Tony will make sure Cap gets his shield back.

That'd be the worst ever, the MCU can't become the never ending circular nonsense that comics are.

Btw If someone actually dies, I hope they die for good.

Yeah, this was sitting at my LCS for a long time. I guess when people saw what he looked like in Infinity War they snatched them all up.

Now I'm kind of regretting not getting one. I'm mainly a Star Wars collector but I do own a Iron Man and Spider-Man and a Cap would fit in nicely.

Not paying these prices though.

Check out the Age of Ultron version they look just about identical and it has a magnetic shield vs straps. It’s also much cheaper than the CW version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m with you guys; fingers crossed for chain mail version of Cap. I normally don’t mind paying a little more for figures I passed on, but the price now is definitely nuts. It’s also super limited and a really low quantity out there. Truthfully, my favorite suit is The First Avenger suit, but love the AoU one too, but the battle face plate on this version gets this one a little ahead of that. Just really didn’t think it’d be this crazy to grab one lol.

The chase is always half the fun though. It’s what made my finally getting Avengers Loki just that much more worth it :)

Check out the Age of Ultron version they look just about identical and it has a magnetic shield vs straps. It’s also much cheaper than the CW version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I just dont like the red and white on the arms, it looks silly. I have considered this option though in spite of that.

I just dont like the red and white on the arms, it looks silly. I have considered this option though in spite of that.

Yeah I agree, if they were the same price I'd go with the civil war version for sure. But since it seems CW is like double of AoU I can deal with it haha.

I’m with you guys; fingers crossed for chain mail version of Cap. I normally don’t mind paying a little more for figures I passed on, but the price now is definitely nuts. It’s also super limited and a really low quantity out there. Truthfully, my favorite suit is The First Avenger suit, but love the AoU one too, but the battle face plate on this version gets this one a little ahead of that. Just really didn’t think it’d be this crazy to grab one lol.

The chase is always half the fun though. It’s what made my finally getting Avengers Loki just that much more worth it :)

Holy crap I just checked the 'bay and all the CW figs are high for new - some more than others but LOL didn't realize my CW Cap was an investment.:lol

Right. I had not paid attention and like all the CW figures and the newer diecast 2.0 are all crazy expensive

That's entirely your opinion. The red and white on the arms of the AOU version makes me prefer it. I just don't like how high the pants come up.

Battling version.

407F6F2F-C1C0-46EE-A18C-726C873B69A1.jpeg

Back