1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Budget Stark noticed that Cap is back to the strapped shield.

I wonder if Iron Man manages to control the magnet shield? So he switches back...

Budget Stark noticed that Cap is back to the strapped shield.

I wonder if Iron Man manages to control the magnet shield? So he switches back...

I thought I mentioned that way back before the figures were even shown...? :lol. Saw they were straps on set last year.

Anyways, cheers! Stole this from another guy... haha
attachment.php

I was really hoping they didn't include the "A" on the shoulders for this figure. It's not a big deal to me that they're there, but I think it would have been a nice touch, as it represents the discord within the team that is this film. Although now that there's several screen shots from the trailers that show him without the A on his shoulders, I presume it is possible that it's not too late that they still may end up not including them on the final production figure.

As the photos are of the prototype, its entirely possible that the A's will be removed and the shield will have the claw marks, I hope it does because that would be my preferred version, no matter what version we end up with it will join my ever expanding collection of Captain Americas.

My sentiments exactly :duff

Exactly what I was thinking as well.

Now that there's several screen grabs out there from trailers that show him without the A on his shoulders, it's entirely possible that they decide to not include them on the final production figure.

Anyone know when this will be up for preorder? Love to know how much this is gonna cost!

I presume any day now, possibly even any hour. As far as cost, my guess is going to be $229.99

Hmmm...The shield seems like it now has more of a gloss application than the more matte-like AoU shield?

I wonder if Sideshow will offer a discount if you pre-order both Cap and Bucky as Budget Stark mentioned in his video. Depending on the price and discount I'd probably get them both if they do.

I wonder if Sideshow will offer a discount if you pre-order both Cap and Bucky as Budget Stark mentioned in his video. Depending on the price and discount I'd probably get them both if they do.

I hope they will. I'll be picking up both either way, but it would be fantastic to get a discount.

Can't wait for this figure to go on PO.

I already prepared for him in a small way by swapping out the helmeted sculpt on AoU Cap and putting on the un-helmeted sculpt. I'll use the helmeted sculpt on CW Cap and the un-helmeted sculpt on AoU Cap, being that he didn't wear the helmet/mask for the majority of the film.

Can't wait for this figure to go on PO.

I already prepared for him in a small way by swapping out the helmeted sculpt on AoU Cap and putting on the un-helmeted sculpt. I'll use the helmeted sculpt on CW Cap and the un-helmeted sculpt on AoU Cap, being that he didn't wear the helmet/mask for the majority of the film.

I like the way u think.

will do the same!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back